Which Path Did You Take?

Ren, stop your trolling. thats all i will say right now.

This isn’t ren

but its the same person who argued here, its the same type of writing, its the same amount of bs as every time. You are toxic, you are toxic af, and i´m tired allready to argue with you again, because i can´t and will not waste my time against such an wall of ignorance. It is true, its not written word for word that the void can consum blight, but it is written word for word, that the void want to consume all matter, all energy, and the entire universe on top of it.

The void lords (sometimes capitalized as Void Lords )[1] are monstrous entities composed of pure shadow energy who rule over the Void, outside the borders of reality. Merciless and cruel beyond imagination, they seek only to twist reality into a realm of eternal torment,[2] and ultimately to devour all matter and energy and the universe itself.

All matter (blight is matter), all energy (magics) and the entire universe.

do you want more proof? Because tbh, your behave is inacteptable, you try to turn every conversation here in an bs of a mess, and you are so biased that you ignore even every lore or try to twist it in your favour, you have even admitted that your bias af, so stop writing here, go into the rp forum, but spare us with your bs. We have allready enough of your behave here, we have enough of your ignorance and we have enough of your bias.

Still not ren, guess again

either way, i´m pretty sure you are the same person, both of you argue in the same manner, the same kind of bias person that have no idea about the lore and try to twist everything in some bs maner.

and i´m still pretty sure it is you ren :wink:

Try again, you’ll figure it out. I’ll even do you a solid sweetie, I already mentioned in this very thread who this character belongs to

On that note I really wish there was a Groucho Marx glasses/moustache mog so I could put it on this toon and compliment all my ideas while insisting no relation to the other Benedikt.

Pfft. A wild conspiracy theory. I can’t be Benedikt- I’ve a moustache

2 Likes

if you are micah, then you know exactly how i think about you? And either way, both of you are toxic af…so stop wasting my time.

That would be awesome actually. And sunglasses look surprisingly good on forsaken :wolf:

1 Like

This is adorable coming from king of overbearing and often wrong statements, you made a claim, you couldn’t back it up as usual and now you’re throwing a pissy fit

That was once, in a statement where I could prove that it was once canon - but has since simply been changed. I didn’t make a false statement then, I just didn’t read the book where it was changed because - as we should all be able to confirm here - it’s some kind of bs that blizz puts such important things in books.

i was every time able to back it up, sorry, but its not true that i could not back it up. I back it up this time again, so stop wasting my time, micah, and annoye other people with your behave, and take ren with you, both of you in a deeper lore talk would be only lost and annoy everyone and if you have no arguments left, you try to involve some people into an mess by accusing other people of sexism or racism, both of you! that’s toxic AF, and damn , you don’t even know the people, so you can’t make any judgement.

you two are no better than Erevien. And should be treated as such.

Yeah no.

that’s not how things wow in WoW.

Thats exactly how things are in wow.

void elves opened a rift above the goblinshredders and they were soaked in, and the same happened toward the diplomats, so…yeah, its kinda the same.

Goblin Shredders is not blight. Here’s a bit of advice for you and others. Stop making claims you refuse to backup with actual proof

this is the most rediculous argument.

the Alliance leaders would have died without Jaina.

I allready proofed it above? Have you not read?

i even highlighted the important part.

blight is matter, and part of the universe, and if they would not been able to whitestand or consum blight, maldraxxus would have an easy game against them, but the void lord completly wrecked their lines for weeks on end before they were able to stop him, we don´t know how, but in the end they defeated him and in this process died thousand of thousand of thousand souls.

2 Likes

you don´t know this for certainly.

1 Like

You didn’t prove anything besides the fact a few goblin shredders got sucked into a portal

again:

last time, and now read.

1 Like