Which Path Did You Take?

No, established lore backs what Amadis and Zerde are saying: canon wise they have abilities the plot wasn’t acknowledging. That’s what the argument has been for about 6 hours, as far as I can tell reading back through Amadis posts.

1 Like

Which…is the entire point seeimigly lost in translation here’

at this point this argument is really dumb, the cinematic shows what it shows, all you blues can live in cognative dissonance.

You are all arguing hypotheticals. That’s not lore. that’s what if’s.

The fact of the cinematic is Sylvanas would have won, but Jaina acted fast and saved the Alliance from death. that’s what happened.

Again, irrelevant to the cinematic at hand. They COULD have, but they DIDN’T. Therefore I am not going to speculate on what MAY have happened, when the cinematic paints a entirely different pciture

1 Like

You’re repeatedly mistaking their point for “what happens” when it has been, simply reading through it, about why it makes no sense.

Give me a reason Malfurion did not attack Sylvannas in the same way he attacked Xavius 10,000 years ago, without any meta side. If there is no explanation, then it is a logical hole. That is what Zerde and Amadis have saying. And you’re also insulting them for not sharing your opinion.

Which is irrelevant to what the actual conversation was, because it was pointing out the reasons what happened didn’t make logical sense, not that x and y didn’t happen.

The cinematic literally tells you that without JAINA, they die. It’s a simple fact

no you guys are just being contrary and it’s bad forum behavior.

And they’ve been pointing out how that literally makes no sense within the events of the story. That is the entire point.

No, that’s literally not what they’re doing.

And people wonder why I hate the alliance…on many levels.

1 Like

it’s totally an ego thing.

“We could have won! we’re the best” but you didn’t, you lost.

We burnt your tree, we almost killed your leaders.

1 Like

It makes sense for the cinematic at hand. It’s funny how it Never makes sense when it involves Sylvanas. :eyes:

Source why Malfurion didn’t attack Sylvannas from the Dream like he has people like Xavius, without invoking meta lore. There isn’t anything to justify it, which opens the conversation to “this doesn’t make sense because of X.”

To be completely frank, this feels like 2 Sylvannas fans insulting people for pointing out writing they personally like, doesn’t make sense to them, and that’s pretty ad forum behavior lol.

1 Like

Anyway, I’m liking Kaya, probably gonna bench Micah until Dragonlands :wolf:

Or maybe run old content.

1 Like

Dragonlands? lol

I’m too cheap to buy a server change so I’m leveling up an identical paladin to my main on WA replaying BFA.

I’m not even a fan on the same level that Ren is. I just think she’s a really awesome character who’s done some really horrible things.

It’s almost like the plot of these last 2 xpacs heavily features her, thus meaning when lore is bent to suit a certain outcome, typically she is involved. If you wanna talk about Legion, I will happily point out how little the writing of Night Elves made sense then, and it will be completely unrelated to Sylvannas, as she’s not involved at all. Would be bad forum behavior since this isn’t a thread about that though.

oh so this is personal. to me to feels three to four alliance morons who can’t take a loss.

1 Like

Ren, it became personal when you started attacking people for not sharing your opinions on what makes consistent sense in the setting. Hence you actively using the word moron to describe people who don’t share your opinion.

Again, source why Malfurion did not attack Sylvannas, like he did when attacking Xavius in the novels, to prove that the writing wasn’t ignoring established abilities from Alliance characters to keep Sylvannas from losing. This isn’t about what DID happen, this is about why what happens makes no sense. This is what Amadis was talking about before, and you’re calling him a moron for it when you’re approaching the conversation as if it’s something completely different.

2 Likes

I…just…I hate that we can’t even talk about what ACTUALLY happened without some jackass alliance poster going Oh…you’re a Sylvanas fan

Imagine liking a character and it being seen as a bad thing

Like…y’all suck and really need to get over yourself :wolf:

1 Like