Which Path Did You Take?

And I am saying even without her they would be fine. Jaina was just faster on the portal draw.

In the end, she didn’t. Without Jaina, they simply don;t make it out alive.

That is a speculation. She could have if push came to shove as shown by the Thousand year war. And based on what was shown her portal powers are less “pleasant” than Jaina’s hence why it would probably be preferable for Jaina to do so.

they wouldn’t they would be dead. Sylvanas would have won.

And you are just wrong and how no proof they would die.

no I am right.

Not at all.

I am right zerde. deal with it.

Go rewatch the cinematic. No Jaina, no alliance leaders.

It’s a simple fact :wolf:

Though I would mourne the loss of Greymane, the others……not so much :stuck_out_tongue:

I did. None of them seem particularly afraid of dying and with Alleria around they always had an escape plan. Hence, why they didn’t care it was a trap.

that’s copium Zerde.

BIG TIME.

Nope, that is lore.

Because the authors want them to win, lmao. Case a point: there is no source of where the Vindicaar was this entire time.

It’s similar to how Malfurion and Tyrande are extremely weak compared to their established lore when fighting Sylvannas- the writers want 1 outcome. You’re right, by their narrative, they were needed to win: the problem is, their narrative seems to ignore so much of the lore surrounding it.

2 Likes

Must have watched a completly different cinematic from a different game than

no it’s not lore. it’s your copium headcanon.

There is hard canon about Alleria being able to portal people half a continent away. If anything it would be child’s play for her.

1 Like

Here’s the cinematic, anyone with a brain will see I am right.

1 Like

Danuser doesn’t care, thats the problem. You are 100% Alleria’s raw feats show she could have gotten everyone out. Thats simply not how they chose to write it.

1 Like

She, like the others, were caught off guard by the explosions.

1 Like

Caught off guard but everyone quickly got on their feet and was finding a way to exit.