Which Path Did You Take?

Sylvanas freely made those choices, she made the deal with the devil. She is fully responsible for her actions Ren.
She was a grown adult, with a good thinking head on her shoulders. Some called her a genius even. She made her choices and she is responsible for them.

You make her sound like I have to treat her the same as I would a child.

Women can be villains in stories too. Or are you saying women can’t be? Because that is sexist af.
She was shown as being completely in control in every scene. She has always been the edgy smirking evil character with the one liners before ninja disappearing to the next gambit. So I am not sure where this recent victimization begun?

What a disgusting thing to say.
You are basically downplaying the victimization of characters like Jaina and Tyrande both as distractions of the “true” victim Sylvanas.
You have already said you are biased Ren, you don’t care what happens to Alliance characters or races. They are not equal in your eyes. How can you claim that you are objective and see things clearly when you have admitted you are biased?

Maybe Sylvanas is the distraction to the true victims. Like Tyrande, Jaina and yeah Andiun too. He got mind R’d by her, and he is barely out of puberty. She is the abuser in this scenario.

Anyway I think I have said enough, i doubt anything constructive is going to come out of this if we continue it further.

2 Likes

And she freely choose to betray him when she realized he was decieving her. Then she actively made a choice to accept the consequences of her actions and atone for them. Chose to help save and rehabilitate Anduin.

She’s not an evil person. She’s a good person, and she deserves forgiveness. She doesn’t deserve the continuous sexist hate she gets just for being a woman.

2 Likes

The revisionist biased interpretation of the story aside this in a nutshell happened with Sylvanas and every characters who’s families she murdered.

2 Likes

No it’s canon.

1 Like

Ren we will never agree on this.

You see Sylvanas finally realizing the jailer as this great moment where the deception finally lifted.

All we saw though was that Sylvanas was outraged that she too would be made to serve like the others.
Thats what she had been telling all her victims for years. That they will serve death (her) in the end.
She even says this wasn’t part of the deal.

This isn’t a selfless sacrifice or show of heroism. Its selfish.
Sylvanas was and is a terrible person because of what she does not because she has boobs.

2 Likes

I think it’s you that is ignoring canon to suit your own personal biases. Shadowlands was Sylvanas’ redemption arc.

That is very clear in the canonical narrative.

1 Like

A very bad redemption arc that people saw coming and mocked for years.
Early as BFA someone had already made a comic about it.

We all saw it coming.
Shadowlands and BFA are the worst and unconvincing stories put to paper in the game industry years. Its so bad that people just want to press a giant undo button.
Its bad. Real bad.

“I WILL NEVER SERVE” was a joke. It was not the powerful moment you think it was.

Die mad about it.

2 Likes

A work of fiction makes you feel so strongly about it that you wish death on people?

1 Like

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Die%20mad%20about%20it

1 Like

Oh sorry, i had never heard of the term.

You were seriously going to harrass me after misunderstanding a common phrase? Did you think I was making a death threat therefore I was worthy of your harassment?

Unreal.

Get help. You are the toxicity in this forum.

2 Likes

I asked you if you were wishing death upon me because of wow lore differences of opinion.
You explained that no and you linked to the common phrase which was basically “I don’t care if you are mad” if I put in the nicest way possible.
Kinda rude but better than wishing death on someone.

Realizing the misunderstanding, I apologized in the next comment.
You have now blown this out proportion and accuse me of harassment and toxicity.

The fact that you had this reaction from this recent verbal exchange I think you need help too Ren. This isn’t normal. I thought the matter was resolved but here we go again I guess…

1 Like

This was not at all implied, you read “die” and jumped to conclusions.

You jumped to conclusions to justify harassment. You’ve done this hundreds of times over the last 4 years.

Seriously, consider taking a break from the wow forums.

Judging by the conversation the last few days, there appears to be at min three groups of people

1. People who genuinely believe that sylvanas is the ultimate victim in the series and her crimes shouldn’t be used against her

2. Some who really want to blame the hordes problems from cata on, entirely on Greymanes shoulders

3. And those who see Greymane and the gilneans as the victims they are of forsaken hostilities and that’s it’s understandable that Greymane did what he did in Stormheim.

Since we’re all have our minds seemingly made up in the topic, weird that it keeps getting bought up :wolf:

2 Likes

“Die mad about it.”

Its just four words and I interpreted it as you wishing that I die from being so mad about it. Anyway as soon as you explained yourself, I apologized… I didn’t pursue it, try to put words in your mouth or psychoanalyze what you actually meant and I moved on. I thought the matter was closed.

And you just posted this… why? Like what else did you want me to do?

What harassment? I literally just said sorry and did not reply to you further or open a new line of discussion.

3 Likes

Get help.

Stop harrassing Sylvanas fans.

Take an extended forum vaction.

1 Like

It’s the more of your really ugly habit of assuming the worst in peoples intentions, instead of just asking what they meant

1 Like

Um ok? I interpreted it badly, and I asked a question for further clarification.
Ren explained and I said sorry.

What more did I have to do? I didn’t even pursue further conversation with her. I just went about my day and checked back on a coffee break to see what else was being discussed and I saw the notification.

1 Like

Just saying that you have a ugly habit of assuming the worst. Lord knows you do it to me all the time. It’s something people have mentioned about you numerous times now. Try working on that maybe

1 Like