Which one of you all thinks I'm in a premade? Please introduce yourself :D

If he mercs horde and I’m on my healer, I pocket heal him. Pocket healing the top dps is the best thing you could do in ebgs.

1 Like

I love all of you guys. I can definitely feel I’m public enemy number one sometimes against alliance or horde in some games, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. If I can make the game exciting for you while I do my thing, even if that means hunting me down, I’m genuinely all for it. Pleasure sharing the battlefield with y’all, especially if you’ve hunted me down successfully. It is a battleground after all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree with you. It’s actually easy to tell who runs with premades and who doesn’t. Consider this: premade groups often drop queue if some members don’t get in, so a PUG player is less likely to be part of a known premade team compared to that community’s members.

The other day, someone in the BG chat said OMG it’s Enfers it’s a premade. I corrected them that Enfers is definitely not a premade runner. Dude shows up in PUG teams much more often than in premade groups.

1 Like

Is this the match?

I hope I brought you guys some fun action and excitement instead of standing there idle.

Fuzzy’s got my number guys:

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGQMhRR5Wpk

Nice job Fuzzy! Murder will be avenged! :wink: Somebody said your name a few times and the rest of us said “Who?”

1 Like

Wait did you actually stream us fighting? lol

Was going to say the same thing, never heard of this player.

1 Like

He sits in the back of epic bgs and spams living bomb and gravitational displacer all game. It will eventually get nerfed and he will switch to the next op spec.

Between premades and all the fire mage rerolls epics are borderline unplayable. A truly miserable experience.

10 Likes

which one of you thinks im a mermaid?

1 Like

Can’t beat them join them?

I record all my games!

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9aCVQ36zA8

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB6xw8dyv90

Your Sig was yummy :yum:

1 Like

ur trolling me! the last one u sent was just Jaina quotes!

Is sitting in the front the right way to do it?

Comment section told me to make a fire mage.

h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/worldofpvp/comments/19egn5y/after_work_i_like_to_unwind_in_battlegrounds_any/

They were right, it is pretty fun.

When you post links, just press space bar 4 times before pasting it, instead of adding a space to them…

They’ll look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9aCVQ36zA8
2 Likes

Okay, thank you! I’m new to this.

All good.

Welcome to the forums, don’t let some posters get to you, they can be a bit intense sometimes.

1 Like

It’s all good, we won! :smiley:

1 Like

Never seen you before as far as I can tell. Happy hunting Mr random person.

1 Like

YEEE BOI! we did!

1 Like