Which of the Allied Races did you NOT unlock?

Unlocking AR is what kept me busy for a lot of BFA, so I unlocked them all.

There isn’t one that I wish I hadn’t unlocked, but there’s zero chance I’ll ever use Lightforged Draenei or Nightborne. I actually don’t have a Horde AR, despite having 5 Horde characters. I just want Ogres…

There’s some I really enjoy too. My Mechagnome hunter gets a lot of use, more than this character lately, and I’m level 64 on a Dark Iron paladin.

2 Likes

on ally side robot gnomes, dwarf 2.0, big humans are an absolute hard pass from me.

for horde side I dont think i ever completed zandalari trolls (probably didnt even spell that right) or high mountain taurens

Mechagnomes. Actual trash.

None of them. I was hoping with the new expansion theyd come auto-unlocked. Was wrong there. I started the grind but got bored and focused on new content instead.

I might never know mag’har and it gives me the sads–spare time is all ive got for the game anymore.

1 Like

Yeah, I feel like a lot of people don’t have the time to dump into unlocking ARs, they certainly should become unlocked after maybe two expansions? But there will be people that will complain because of all the work they put into unlocking them first.

1 Like

Unlocked them all, but I’ve only ever played like 2 or 3.

1 Like

I’m just happy I finally have them all ever since they finally lifted the rep requirement and whatnot, ended up getting heritage sets for them all so I never have to do it again.

Really wished they were races people wanted to play as instead of these lazy 5 minute recolors/remodels though.

1 Like

I unlocked them all. Even switched factions during BFA to do it. Glad I did. My main is a KT now and I love him.

1 Like

Im glad you did–plate on them KT big boys gives a great alliance alternative to tauren.

Now if i only had the time to grind…

2 Likes

Unlocked all but the Mag’har Orc. Created characters for most of the new races but really just play the Alliance side and my main

2 Likes

Yeah there’s so many better opportunities for races to recruit to the alliance/horde. But that’s just the thing, there needs to be a reason these races would want to join the factions.

1 Like

I unlocked them all but I feel some were much more worth it than others.

2 Likes

Mechagnome is the only race not unlocked on my account. I came close to finishing it, but never crossed the finish line.

I do love the Mechagnomes, but I won’t really get the urge to finish unlocking them unless I’m bored and my friends are not online (I can’t let them see me in my Alliance skins!).
However, if there was a Mechadruid-gnome then I wouldn’t stop until I had one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Mechagnomes.

I just have 0 desire to unlock them…

Mechagnomes seem to be the most undesired race out here lmao

I unlocked all of them because I had already capped the factions associated with the Legion races during that expansion, and unlocking each one + getting their heritage armor gave me something to do.

That’s sadly par for the course when your race:

1. Is based on an Alliance race that wasn’t that popular, to begin with
  2. Resembles the original race so strongly that when they were first revealed, people wanted to believe gnomes were just getting a customization update… in an expansion that gave us Dark Irons as their own race
  3. Resembles a troupe of vertically-challenged gymnasts with 3D printed limbs
  4. Was added over the sethrak, a race that people on both factions were dead set on believing would be the Alliance foil to Horde vulpera, and the “real” mechagnomes who are fully robotic

At the same time, with the recent buzz about Blizzard eventually opening up “every” race/class combo in the future, a lot of people are now saying they would play a mechagnome if they ever got druids with Beast Wars-style robot forms.

Kul Tirans are in almost the same boat; people argue that they should’ve been a human customization (despite being the only allied race to have a new rig made for it), that they’re a poor man’s vrykul, and that they should have access to the thin model used by some Kul Tiran NPCs, yet also say they would play one if the race ever got paladins.

1 Like

I unlocked all them but haven’t bothered to play a mechagnome. If they were allowed to wear pants and boots and not just robes I probably would.

2 Likes

I unlocked all of them. I have leveled a few of them but I only play Mag har regularly. That said I don’t regret unlocking any of them.

1 Like

I haven’t unlocked mechagnomes.
Oh, wait…

2 Likes

All the alliance ones from BFA because I only have the one character so I couldn’t unlock those.