Which of the Allied Races did you NOT unlock?

Did them all for achievements, so don’t regret any.

But I surely haven’t touched my Mechagnome and KT once they got their heritage stuff done.

All the BFA Alliance races and the Nightborne because going through all of BFA on Alliance yuh no one time on Horde was bad enough and Nightborne like tried but just get bored very early on in the questline like do not understand why that zone was so heavily praised especially with that ancient mana gimmick.

I’ve unlocked them all, but for the heritage armor, I’ve only leveled up Kul Tiran, Void Elf, Nightborne, and Dark Iron Dwarves so far.

1 Like

I unlocked the Kul Tirans a little bit ago and it’s fine I guess. I wanted to make a resto shaman character named “Heroichelga” but the name isn’t allowed because it starts with hero. And “helgathehero” would fit but it doesn’t sound as nice. They would essentially be a dps optimizing rsham and I want to see if I can get #1 damage in heroic dungeons as the healer with all heroic dungeon gear.

1 Like

All the Alliance Allied Races. I don’t play Alliance.

All unlocked, and have at least one alt of each.

I have not unlocked Saberon yet…mostly because they haven’t made them playable yet. :smiley:

2 Likes

kul’turans and mechagnomes. an overweight human is not a new class and mechas just look bad.

I didn’t unlock a bunch of them. Mechagnomes, Kul Tiran, Highmountain Tauren… I think Lightforged Draenei. I would maybe unlock Kul Tiran but it seems to be an annoying unlock, so probably not.
I don’t really regret unlocking any of the others but most time wasted in a way was probably Nightborne because they’re just not cool enough to justify the annoying unlocking process. I did recently unlock Dark Iron Dwarves and I think out of all allied races they’re probably my favorite. I also like Void Elves, but somehow lack the motivation to level one to max level despite of how fast it is just because they’re kind of just Blood Elves with more edgy styles in my less preferred faction to me when I play one.

1 Like

i got all of em unlocked. As far as ones i wish i hadn’t, none of those apply since that’s weird to me to regret unlocking an allied race.

2 Likes

The only one I unlocked is void elf. I don’t care about the rest of them at all.

1 Like

mechagnomes and dark iron dwarves, don’t care about them

I still haven’t unlocked Zandalari. Not because I have anything against them, just never been a high priority since Horde is a dead faction on OCE.

1 Like

Mechagnomes. I don’t have any interest in playing them.

Off the top of my head, I wouldn’t know. :stuck_out_tongue:
There’s probably something I haven’t unlocked…
If that’s the case, I’ll get around to it eventually.

you’re right.
it’s a race.

1 Like

Gilgoblins… because they don’t exist : 3. I wish they did. They are just standing there by org waiting to join : /

2 Likes

I did all the prereqs, but it never unlocked for me because I did it all Hordeside.

That is something to think about! I suppose it’d be up to how loyal they were to Sylvanas?

1 Like

I’m probably never going to unlock Mechagnomes - unless I just get bit by a “gotta collect 'em all” bug. I don’t play gnomes much to begin with, and they just look… not great. The mog issues are bad, too.

I have them all unlocked.

However, I think almost all of the allied races are pretty bad to some extent.

HMT are goofier Tauren. The moose antlers look really bad on a Tauren. If they were actually moose people, I would feel better about it. But it’s just a cow with moose antlers stuck on.

LFD should’ve just been regular Draenei customizations. We don’t need another faction for them.

Void elves should’ve just been High elves.

DID should’ve just been Dwarf customizations.

Nightborne don’t add anything to Horde. They’re only there to add “Night elves” to Horde because Alliance got “High elves”. They’re just arcane elves, same as Blood elves. They don’t really do anything very unique in that regard that Blood elves couldn’t also cover.

Mag’har should’ve just been Orc customizations.

Mechagnomes are something no one wanted or asked for, and also should’ve just been gnome customizations.

Zandalari, Kul Tiran, and Vulpera are the only good allied races IMO.

Yeah it’s always bothered me since they took away the allied races starting quests and just bumped you up to ten and said “here you go, have fun in Stormwind/Ogrimmar!”

1 Like