Which of the Allied Races did you NOT unlock?

I haven’t unlocked Mechagnomes. I can’t imagine ever making a Mechagnome instead of just a regular gnome. I feel similarly about Lightforged Dranei, but iirc those kinda just unlocked themselves from normal gameplay outside of the actual unlock quest.

1 Like

I do.

Ever been in a group with multiple mechagnome warriors? The yelling is the most terrifying sound I’ve ever heard. Most traumatizing M+ I was ever in.

1 Like

I agree that Kul Tiran should have gotten the skinner models as well. I understand the “sailors” of the Kul Tiran would be the ones to be more adventurous and want to go save the world, but the thinner framed Kul Tirans could be more lithe, agile, perfect for rogues/pickpockets wanting to find new opportunities, getting caught up in this world saving business and deciding their fate is just “well I’m here now I guess this is my life.”

Also holy crap I forgot about the mechagnome warrior yells.

1 Like

All the alliance ones since I don’t have an alliance toon, but now I’m thinking of going back and changing that now that cross faction guilds are a thing.

But for a non cop out answer, the nightborne. I’d like to have one or two classes as them, but Blizz simply doesn’t pay me enough for me to willingly put myself through the Suramar questlines again.

1 Like

I unlocked them all well before the expansion ended. However, I’ve only leveled a Kul’Tiran and a Vulpera to 70. I do have a Lightforged Draenei and a Iron Dwarf though.

1 Like

I wasn’t particularly crazy about Highmountain Tauren so I didn’t bother unlocking them. Perhaps one day I may do so, as I think I have requirements to, I simply don’t care enough to actually do it.

1 Like

I have every allied race unlocked.

Because why wouldnt i?
I cant imagine being okay with having locked races on the character creation screen.

1 Like

I did all. But I did hate mechagnome and deleted her after I got the achievement/armor for leveling her.

1 Like

The only one I havent unlocked is Zandalari and it isnt because I dont “want” to I just havent completed that storyline yet.

1 Like

It’s the same for me. I can’t be arsed enough to finish it. Maybe some day!

1 Like

Mechagnome and vulpera. I’ll literally never level either of them. Ever. But my stupid self unlocked every single allied race. Back in the day when doing so actuslly took time and work

1 Like

Mechagnomes are the only one I haven’t unlocked. Zero interest in ever playing one.

1 Like

All of them except two.

1 Like

I have all allied races unlocked, but for the Horde allied races I only have heritage unlocked for Nightborne and Vulpera, though I do intend to unlock heritage for Highmountain. I really struggled to unlocked heritage for Kul Tirans and Mechagnomes due to finding their aesthetics unappealing, and it’s unlikely I will unlock heritage for the other Horde allied races. When I don’t like how my character looks it negatively impacts my experience playing that character.

1 Like