Which of the Allied Races did you NOT unlock?

Or wish you hadn’t? I never bothered to unlock Mechagnomes because they do not look fun at all. Nothing against people that play them, just not my thing!

2 Likes

I didn’t unlock the mechagnomes or kul’tiran. I didn’t feel like unlocking those two because I don’t think I had the achievement for them that and they’re just ugly. I have everything else though

I didnt unlock nightborne until like, a month ago.

Mechagnomes, have no reason in the slightest. Nothing for their racials or even for Roleplaying.

2 Likes

Honestly I haven’t unlocked Zandalari Trolls either but that’s just because I’ve been lazy and haven’t completed any of the achievements for it.

1 Like

I don’t have Dark Iron Dwarves, Kul Tirans, and Mechagnomes unlocked. Not interested in playing those races.

I haven’t unlocked Mechagnomes. Not sure why I would want to unlock them.

I haven’t played Nightborne, Mag’har Orc, High Mountain Tauren, or Lightforged Draenai. I already raced changed my Zandalari Druid to Tauren. As a player that primarily plays Alliance, I found the Horde races the easiest to unlock.

I am one quest away from unlocking Mechagnomes, but I still haven’t done it because I can’t see myself ever playing a Mechagnome.

I collected them all… so I consider the Dark Ranger skin my unclaimed “race”. Never recognized it was a questline during Shadowlands and never felt completing it (after watching it) as it ruins what theme I will go for those races. :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t have kul tirans or night borne. Honestly I don’t see myself ever using them. Of the ones I have I probably only consider Mechagnomes and Ztrolls valuable. And ztrolls are just for the druid forms.

I think Dark Rangers are neat but with the story going the way it did, I think there’s no purpose for them anymore other than being scattered rangers now.

Most of them because them being locked is stupid as hell

8 Likes

All of them but Velves and LF.

I unlocked them all since they had heritage armor achievements.

1 Like

I unlocked them all but I waited till it was easy tog et mechgnomes

Even with heritage armor I will not unlock mechagnomes. Then again I don’t really go achievement hunting.

Mechagnomes, just not worth the trouble for weird diaper robot gnomes lol

3 Likes

I haven’t unlocked any of them and don’t plan to anytime soon. Nobody got time for that.

1 Like

That’s fair, lmao.

1 Like

sorry if you do not like some or all allied races