Which do you prefer? Horde or Alliance?

I enjoy both factions but I prefer Horde. In any game I gravitate to the less human, monstrous races and at least when I started playing the Horde was portrayed as the struggling underdog trying to find a place in the world to live peacefully, but at the same time were willing to fight viciously to protect that home and peace. That ideal appealed to me.

2 Likes

I sincerely don’t pay any attention to faction. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to go into the wrong area in Dal (or the wrong shrine in the Vale).

1 Like

The side without Blood Elves is the best side.

2 Likes

I play both sides, do enjoy both sides of the story. I have characters of most of the classes on both sides, usually with differing specs.

I do have a preference towards Horde, as Orcs and Trolls are my favorite races in warcraft. I do like Dwarves (Dark Iron especially) and Draenei on alliance side. However I have unlocked all allied races from both sides (except for mechgnomes. I don’t really play gnomes, tried and not for me. Not really sure why)

It’s mostly a preference for building nice xmogs for my characters. I don’t really care about who is morally the “good” or “bad” faction…it really shouldn’t matter, but that’s just me.

2 Likes

I have spent most of my time as Horde expect a short period of time during Cata. I prefer the races on the Horde side as they are a little more unique. I do have two ally toons on a separate realm so I can still see their side of the story.

1 Like

Right, because the human pest isn’t as bad.

rut roh ree roy.

oh boy have you seen the new human female customizations coming?

Spoiler alert

https://youtu.be/xsX5796JZNs?t=549

Oh yeah, I forgot about you guys, sadly the alliance is not as clean as it used to be.

Shoo, shoo.

Not even close to the same. They Vulpera were no longer neutral and hitting supply lines is a legitimate military target. The people running supplies are combatants. Not our fault the horde failed to let them know they were at war. So it’s the hordes fault they weren’t prepared to defend themselves. Typical horde evil.

1 Like

oh if the new human female customizations appeal to me, no worries. hehe

I’m Horde because even though I love the Night Elves and Draenei they’re just too ugly to play. And if they fix them in Shadowlands I’ll stay Horde because I don’t want to pay to transfer.

shhh, dont tell anyone i said this but: you dont have to move your horde chars. you can roll a fresh alliance char right now. theres 100% xp and a rep bonus right now. go go gadget. you can make on the average, 2 levels per dungeon run.

I prefer Alliance because Horde players are nerds.

1 Like

/giggles behind hand

Started Horde 14 years ago, switched to Alliance during Wrath and never looked back. Overall, I just can’t stand most of the Horde community. No matter how bad or hard it gets on Alliance, I’ll never give up on them / transfer.

I couldn’t care less, the animations look more robotic than a mechagnome.

on human females? really? her face is about ten times more expressive than ours. haha course that aint saying much since we were an one night stand.

Horde, better races and racials, and better story imo

Alliance because draenei

1 Like