Which do you prefer? Horde or Alliance?

I have been doing Alliance since I started (MoP) and it has been pretty good. I don’t PvP (I’m a coward and I know it), and I haven’t gotten far enough on my Hordies to really see their ‘good’ side. Alliance has worgen, = immediate play. :wolf:

2 Likes

I admit worgen is my favorite race on Alliance side and the new color options for them will likely get me to play mine some more in Shadowlands.

3 Likes

The white and the black and brown look really good, not so sure about the stripes though… are we… cats now?

shrugs I have stripes so I assume they’re just markings.

Well vulpera are kind of a cross between fenec foxes, foxes, wolves, and cats so it makes more sense. Worgen however, just wolves.

Alliance. When I was younger I was into the whole edgy, heavy metal, rawr look at me stuff, but as I grew up I started to settle into more simple and laid back stuff.

Alliance also channels some hard Tolkien energy, and I much prefer that style of fantasy.

3 Likes

blink …um…what? We’re just foxes, where do you get wolves and cats from? laughing

I prefer Horde, was hardcore fanatical in my pvp days, now I have Alli toons and love them all but Horde is my main faction.

I also read Lord of the Clans and it made me root for the Horde, it struck a note with me I guess, just a great read for me that I enjoyed but the reason I rolled Horde initially: Male Undead dance. :rofl:

2 Likes

Well they sort of look like cats with the stripes and spots, and can foxes be black/grey?

Absolutely. Red foxes can be a myraid of colors, and there’s even a species literally called Grey Foxes. Fennecs can also have some color variation though they do tend to default to a shade of light to dark tan.

Genn was right to do so, she was up to no good and could create countless infinite val’kyr to destroy the alliance and horde. You should be thankking Genn.

And no refer earlier post, vulpera clearly chose horde in the war so they paid the price. War is war when you’ve helped someone.

As for attacking goblins, that’s ok because there was no “treaty” or anything…it was a fight over resources. You guys have done it to us before too, don’t play innocent.

3 Likes

The cool one obviously

Why are you the way that you are?

1. Horde
  2. because it’s awesome and I’m awesome, so it’s an awesome fit
1 Like

Yep and we actually know wtf to do in BGs. Unlike Alliance who just zerg everything and leave the map unguarded while we backcap lol!

1 Like

I have no idea wtf to do in BGs. Sorry dude. (But I’m still awesome.)

1 Like

Horde Forever~

1 Like

Wait you mean I’m not supposed to zerg against anything and everything in the middle/roads/anyplace but the objective?!

mind blown :boom:

Its ok your faction does lol

3 Likes

Cuz the world needs more of me uwu