Where's the guild recruitment at?

Us middle aged people need to schedule vacation time, find a solid guild and start making plans for launch.

2 Likes

Indeed

There’s been a few advertisements for guilds over the months. I bet they really start picking up right before launch

1 Like

Yeah. Guessing about a month before launch well see slot of guild recruitment posts. And there’s gonna be even more once server info is announced (if it happens before launch ofc) and guilds can pick servers

Big problem is we don’t even know what servers are comming up yet, let alone sub-forums, those will help a lot.

1 Like

Torchguild .com =P

1 Like

Guild recruitment will probably start picking up after we know more about launch dates and what servers there will be.

Not bad at all. I was hoping for Horde… but we’ll see

I won’t even bother looking for a guild for raiding until im 50+. I will see which guild seems the most competent and join that.

Been there. It’s great to clear content, but I’m looking for good people. I want to level with them and enjoy it.

4 Likes

I hope I can find a really nice, very casual, non-rush/take-our-time kind of guild. :blush:

I can understand that m8, I have a group I’m going to be going with already.

1 Like

You sound perfect for our Guild. Read over our Recruitment thread. We have everything laid out and we are prepared for launch. We are looking to make friends just as much as we want to play Classic!

2 Likes

This entire post just gave me so much hope, I am excited now

It’s here. Random Encounter. reguildDOTorg. Give us a look.

1 Like