ThunderCats

10/10 MC 1/1 Ony

discord.gg/uh4qKH9

NA | Whitemane | PvP | Alliance

Main Raid Schedule:
6:00pm - 9:00pm PST East Group
6:00pm - 10:00pm PST West Group

About Us:

[ThunderCats] is a group of Vanilla veterans aiming to compete with the best raiding guilds in Vanilla. While we are first and foremost a progression-focused raiding guild, we plan to have fun outside raids with guild premades, open world events, and alts. As we ready for classic, our goal is to recruit enough to hold 2 MC/Ony raids. This depth will allow us to contest world bosses and other organized guild events.

Who we are looking for:

-Reliable raiders who can consistently perform at a high level. This includes preparation such as consumables and enchants.

-Players who are willing to accept constructive feedback on performance and make adjustments

-Team players who are committed to a fun and productive raiding environment

What we offer:

-A transparent loot council system based on raider preference and guild needs, with item priorities published ahead of raids in a viewable spreadsheet

-Experienced Vanilla leadership and raiding strategies

-[ThunderCats] theme song before raids

-A community for vanilla wow beyond raiding

Feel Free to join us on Discord

discord.gg/uh4qKH9

7 Likes

Do you guys actively raid now as a group or starting from scratch?

1 Like

You all better be wearing that Sword of Omen

2 Likes

We’ve been raiding on other Vanilla platforms since 2015.

I see in your discord/google docs that you have 5 tanks already ( one being not 100% ) If you guys want a tank that has tanked vanilla up to AQ40 I am willing, I am in your discord as Grid if you want to talk more.

2 Likes

Undertanker wishes he was a Ret Pally

3 Likes

Won’t even consider applying unless the GM’s named LionO.

2 Likes

You bet. Let’s talk this weekend. Just watching NCAA basketball.

Ya caught me Theo…….

1 Like

Klovrockjaw is gonna pull up as DESIGNATED holy paladin for the ultimate flash of light flex. I have 3-5 ranks on my bars AND I have used holy light multiple times. With a free crit every 2 minutes I can PUMP them holy lights.

3 Likes

5/7 Perfect Score

2 Likes

ThunderCats theme song while riding through Searing Gorge is going to be epic.

1 Like

Looking for more interested in competitive raiding. As we aim to run 2 full raid teams each week, all classes welcome.

HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Would there be room for someone still deciding between a few classes?

2 Likes

There’s a ton of room for people who are undecided. Considering it’s still uncertain who will be reaching 60 as well as who will be taking a serious look towards raiding once they learn of the differences between preparation then against what we have come to expect now in BFA; the amount of people looking to be brought into the guild early on is exceptionally high. Worst case scenario you end up with a couple level 20s/30s before settling with something you enjoy, but even then you’ll gain a much better play experience anyways. There are guides out there to help you sort out your decisions, but you’ll never know until you try them and no one would hold that against you.

1 Like

Played with them for a short time on uhh… (redacted).

Casual enough dudes. Took a bit long to clear content but if you don’t mind that and prefer a chill atmosphere then I can recommend.

Our focus and effort will be on raiding competitively on classic, but we’ll still have a fun atmosphere.

1 Like

Bump <3 <3

1 Like

Bump! <3 <3

1 Like

As Klov stated there is plenty of room for the undecided.

While on P Servers we didnt go for speedruns compared to other teams, 85 minute nonworld buffed BWL average (4 out of 5) was solid. I think our fastest on another server was 61 minutes.

We do intent on going a bit harder than that on Classic, yet we do like to keep a welcoming environment for our members.

Will be some in-guild competition this time around as we look to field 2 raid rosters weekly. So for those scouting our signup sheet, no spots are currently full.

thanka for all the tips looking forward to joining when classic hits

1 Like