Where to kill low levels as alliance?

so, i often get bored and feel like being a bad person in video games, say i wanted to kill low level players who made the mistake of turning on warmode, where would be a good spot ? thank you in advance.

1 Like

Not sure you can anymore. Pretty sure War Mode won’t stick you in a phase with lowbies.

Unless they changed it recently it will. Of course, given that people could be leveling anywhere across every pre-Shadowlands expansion, there aren’t nearly as many bottlenecks as there used to be.

1 Like

Orgrimmar. Lots of low level Horde there.

10 Likes

I’d expect that the starter zones of WoD would be good - Frostfire Ridge and Shadowmoon Valley are places people go and switch on WM thinking they’ll be safe.

So you want to be a bad person but you can’t bother to do the research yourself?

I think the worst part is that you’re being lazy.

7 Likes

im lazy at being a bad human yes wich is why im asking the forums to teach me how to be a bad person :slight_smile:

Lure them to Anduin’s throne room in Stormwind…if the guards don’t kill them…the tedium will…

1 Like

Like I said, come to Orgrimmar. Lots of WM on; low level Horde.

1 Like

Hellfire peninsula thrallmar. Nearly a guarantee.

2 Likes

Undercity
/10 char.

1 Like

Yeah I was just going to say this. Usually a good amount of Horde there.

1 Like

with the way scaling works… that lvl 20 paladin you attack will probably completely wreck you

5 Likes

I really hope so.

2 Likes

didnt they remove pvp scaling ?

1 Like

This. I can’t even activate it untill like level 25 (can’t remember the exact level but it’s annoying) or something since the squish.

1 Like

when i played horde i had no issue leveling with wm on bcuz alliance never turn on wm

1 Like

Battlegrounds

1 Like

As noted above Org is where it’s at. You won’t believe the harvest of level 15’s waiting for you.

1 Like

May I direct you to the battleground forums:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/if-you-q-as-a-level-60-in-a-51-59-bg/838934

Just get to level 48 (if this is an alt) and get your covenant ability right out of the maw. Then queue into lower level BG’s with a “friend” (:rofl:) and profit from being a “bad person” as you put it.

Watch the rage that follows you.

1 Like