If you Q as a level 60 in a 51-59 bg

I’m going to just assume you couldn’t cut it in your own bracket

/chicken

25 Likes

nobody cares

23 Likes

Lots of people care. trust me

25 Likes

Or, and correct me if I’m wrong, these people just want to play with a friend and are playing with them in a lower bracket. Wins grant way more exp and honor. So, if you can play with a friend and help them win and get honor, they’ll be able to afford more when they do hit 60.

Yeah, I know it sucks having that what seems to be unkillable 60 in BGs, but remember, if you do Thread of Fate, you too can have a convenant ability too!

Edit* At level 48 you get the abilities

12 Likes

How do those two things correlate at all? Sounds like you’re mad and looking for a convenient excuse to be mad at those who beat on you

We use to have this kid from High school come to our middle school and pick on a few weak kids every so often.

He was such a loser.

He was only tough when he was facing kids a few years younger than him.

6 Likes

If it bothers you that much skip the bracket or dont q i have leveled 2 toons now and stomped several 60s i even made sure to single out a 60 in bg before and farmed him all game

its a non issue

4 Likes

This is an old one. ^ Real life comparison.

But all jokes aside, players just see the Quick Join Pop up and queue with a friend.
Might not be as sinister as imagined.

1 Like

Ah, so its bullied kids who post these types of threads. Gotcha.

3 Likes

There is a clear problem having 60s in lower brackets, if you support this you’re thinking subjective rather than objectively because in no way is it fun to be facing a 200ilvl players scaled down vs my heirlooms.

12 Likes

You’re wearing BoE’s and outgear most leveler’s by 40 ilvls.

That makes you the bully you’re complaining about.

:thinking:

4 Likes

Dude, I dont have a single BOA on and it doesnt help against lvl 60. Worry less about looking me up and more on the problem at hand,

3 Likes

So you and your 3 best friends from your guild’s mythic raid team and a throwaway alt queue up at the same time as another similar 5 man and coordinate queue pops, and you consider that “playing with a friend”. 8 out of 10 players from Stormrage party sync-ing down into the 39 bracket, surely just people who like to “play with a friend”.

They need to disable all covenant abilities including soulbinds and conduits in brackets that contain players who have no access to shadowlands gear.

7 Likes

Maybe you had some bad experiences with some premades from Stormrage, but I can promise you that wasn’t me. If I do downscale, which isn’t often, I play with one or two people. I’m not out to ruin someone’s day. Don’t come at me like that.

I do agree with you that covenant abilities should not work in anything below 51, but since you can get them at 48 once you get out of the maw and start Threads of Fate, that doesn’t really seem likely.

Lastly, if you look above, there are players that have said that they have wrecked 60 downscalers. I apologize if you and your team in any given battleground can’t win. Good luck in your future.

3 Likes

Sometimes people just wanna help their friends level and join them in some bgs . I can certainly hold my own in my own bracket .

2 Likes

Well that’s your own problem looms r useless now I just wear the questing gear or the gear from prepatch event or the gear from bg crates .

2 Likes

My own problem? You mean the games problem? Yet again, subjective thinking because objectively both factions are dealing with this issue.

Kitanana is correct, why would players stack Haste/Crit BOA pcs when they can use socketed Versatility/Mastery etc instead.
We don’t do it at 60 in PVP and expect results.

If they are only equipped for Experience bonus > PVP efficacy, than that’s a personal choice.

i do it just to be able to play it with a friend. kind of what party sync is for

3 Likes

I shouldn’t really be surprised by people nowadays needing a handicap to have fun in a game. I’ve come across my fair share of players @ 60 with premade groups in <50 levels to understand the mentality as to why people are doing it. I mean, talk can support it all you want because you’re subjectively enjoying it but it’s clearly ruining the experience for players who don’t understand that they need gear socketed to compete with scaled down 60s. There is certainly 2 different type of players in the world.

2 Likes