Where are the gms on classic forums?

What did he name it, the Titanic?

holy cats
plz put ur helmet back on
think of the children

1 Like

Or if you talk about anything controversial with in the game. They also delete stuff that they see as disinformation.

Those goofballs and their petitions and boycotts… they get forum naps. If you say Blizzard is adding a fake feature they will delete your post. If you do it more they will give you a time out.

But yeah, if you are “troll bait” and mention anything their bots are scripted for its nap time. It’s best to understand what those words are.

“Troll baiting” is a lot like being a pest in hockey. It is basically provoking someone into saying one of those naughty words, so that the troll can report you and get YOU banned.

If they operate multiple accounts they can weaponize it.

let me simplify. what if: you confuse his sincere but controversial post with an insincere post?

i’m ready to have the wind blow in my majestic hair.

You are simply a bug.

Any of you folks ever play forumwarz.

People like you make people like me exist.

Always have.

1 Like

Naw, but I wrote about trolls like you. You are what I referred to as a “playful troll”

you and which saiyan army, muttonchop?

1 Like

sounds like someone who would post stuff like this. Who would post stuff like this? would I?

1 Like

What you and the sock puppet would be doing is what I call “strategic” or “tactical” trolling.

There is one guy up there that we call “psycho” trolls. Those are the ones that need a real Dr.

1 Like

kappmobile bottom left

Naw, but if you are going to try to last word me then I will play with ya.

Ever read the book Walden Pond?

Just because people disagree with you doesn’t make them a troll.

It was an in joke between the “sock puppet” and I.

Thanks for the reply though.

Well let me read it to you. I like the long sentences.

When I wrote the following pages, or rather the bulk of them, I lived alone, in the woods, a mile from any neighbor, in a house which I had built myself, on the shore of Walden Pond, in Concord, Massachusetts, and earned my living by the labor of my hands only. I lived there two years and two months. At present I am a sojourner in civilized life again.

i will have you know, an ancient addon called RSA is still installed, still running and … the /yell when successfully casting wings while in a party or raid and in combat is “Behold my ultimate form!”.

I should not obtrude my affairs so much on the notice of my readers if very particular inquiries had not been made by my townsmen concerning my mode of life, which some would call impertinent, though they do not appear to me at all impertinent, but, considering the circumstances, very natural and pertinent.

that was before the current political landscape… now one side sees “6”, the other side sees racism.