Where are the gms on classic forums?

Yes, I’m not saying this is you because I don’t think it is.

I’m saying I’ve been here for 3 years and I tend to pay attention so I’ve seen how things play out on the forums with common posters etc. Like what I’m talking about I’m 100% certain of.

Blizzard does decide what they think is fine and what is not which I was trying to tell the OP.

Oh, I know! I was using my experience to better understand what the moderators likely encounter. The perception is, “…they aren’t doing anything to all these alts” (by some folks) when in reality, they may not be alts, or Blizzard doesn’t agree about what constitutes “trolling”.

As you acknowledged originally, some people perceive “trolling” as, “… that guy didn’t agree with me and refuses to argue about it…”

I’m sure it happens plenty.

Agree. I know the moderators are active. I just don’t think they agree with the reports.

1 Like

Just going to leave this here:

Yea there are like 2 users who flood this place so hard with bait posts. i’m talkin every thread on the board

edit there is one above me lol. replied to first post and proven again

2 Likes

His statement about how rare alts are is what I suspected to be reality. It’s an emotional plea to help people cope with the anxiety of people disagreeing with them in mass. They are entrenched on their idea and cant fathom people think differently; much less lots of people.

1 Like

Trust theyre here on all forums they just roll their eyes mostly especially on this forum and move on w their lives having more imp stuff to deal with. Just cause you dont get an answer doesnt mean they arent listening. Pretend ur at a retail job and ppl are making up discounts they want u to honor. In your head youre laughing your ays off.

Hilarious coming from the biggest troll on the forum! :rofl:

2 Likes

I see no problem here, blue said alt posting trolls are rare so case closed.

Would be awesome if Blizzard employees could say what they actually feel for 24 hrs. Like the movie, “Purge”, but on the forums.

Where have I ever trolled about anything?

I doubt the forum devs could post anything constructive for our community because they dont call shots, i bet 100% of them would be ok yeah ill make an email and forward that to our devs (who probably have enough thrown their way from ingame tickets/complainers etc) which they would never get to. So i dont see much of a point for them to reply to these, i feel like whatever they would say could get twisted and make them look bad like most trolls on here do, aka blooms/muk etc.

It is an all encompassing term now. A troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community. It takes its name from fishing. Using colorful bait to attract fish.

Harassing people… arguing… not always trolls.

The key is the bait part. It is fake. Insincere.

If it is real in anyway it isn’t trolling and something different entirely.

There are lots of wannabes here too. They somehow get attached to their post and can’t let them go. That isn’t trolling either. They are complete goofs. I don’t know what to say about them because I avoid dime store Psych stuff

they are not in the budget. since classic forums have no separate subscription.

what if the person was being sincere but you insincerely accuse him of being insincere and others believe you?

Follow the “you” in your phase. It feels like word salad to you and was very clever. :wink:

I’m sure someone will link your infamous arena thread soon enough. :wink:

2 Likes

Like you or a different sock puppet of his? Weirdo.

This is what we are left with here. Self satisfaction…

3 Likes

Which wasn’t trolling. Would you like to try again?

GMs? You mean Community Managers? No offense to any of the current community managers but the last CM we had that actually interacted with us regularly was Ythisens. He was awesome. Every single one of the developers or community managers who interacted with us with any sort of regularity are gone and have been for years and years.

Yea the soy bois run these forums.