Where are the chainmail bikini tops?

what the hell is type 2 body type?

You know, Type 2 Diabeetus, characterized by extra weight in the chest and hip regions in most races.

Male/Female has been changed to Type 1/Type 2 to become non-binary with the inclusion of the number 2. It’s silly, I know, but it happened. I think the original intent was to remove any connotation that gender might be tied to physical anatomy (which technically is accurate since gender identity/assigned anatomy at birth are not always the same) but the method comes off a little strange.

If it is i am going to riot. Im so tired of my skimpy mogs being mostly limited to mogs from 2004- maybe 2008. :unamused:

2 Likes

but still has the same Amor protection as a full plate lol

Heavy disagree. I want to see them complete the heritage armors finally. And have seen several people use pieces of them in creative ways to create different looks.

5 Likes

I don’t need that visual or textural image thank you very much.
Nice as it looks, lingerie is already super uncomfortable. Swimwear ain’t great either.
Making it out of PAINMAIL is only gonna make that worse - pinching and pulling and stratching, all those little metal joints rolling around your most delicate areas and taking whatever skin they decide to along for the ride.
No thank you. Nice soft knickers please.

I’m hoping they’re working on type 3-5 body types for all races - that’d be neat :3

We were promised mail bikini tops and it’s data mind.

Is it slimsaber 2.0?

Promise something, get people excited than yonk it away, a new Blizzard trend

Dumbest thing Blizzard ever did. Well…one of the dumbest.

Admittedly, I’m still trying to wrap my head around that. Every time I customize a character, I’m like “wait, what’s body type 1 and 2?”

You can have chain mail bikinis once you can spell midriff, and not a moment sooner

I prefer to keep more covered.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

And… Those pieces could have been used much more creatively had they not been arbitrarily bound to one race.

That’s the whole point of them is to celebrate heritage. There are so many other transmogs out there. The races having something special is not a big deal at all.

it’s like tokyo drift, but it’s only mid.

1 Like

Except that it’s not special. It’s just arbitrarily restricted.

With the logic behind the Heritage armors, most other armor sets should have been race restricted like the Orc sets in WoD. They are not and as such have given players much more creative liberties with them than they would have had otherwise.

The entire concept of heritage armors being race locked is just a massive regression in aspect of cosmetics.

It’s special because it’s reflective of that race and celebrates their traditions.

And they are not, which means you have a lot to pick from.

Not really because they are expanding on cosmetics in a lot of other avenues. It’s fine for this one thing to be restricted.

The reason you find it special is only because the devs said it was special.

Except for the fact that it encourages more lazy restrictions for transmog.

What should be making transmog special is what you and others make it out to be. Not the arbitrary tag that says who can wear what be it race, faction or class restrictions.

No the reason I find it special is because it celebrates the colors and culture of the race I picked for my character.

That falls on Blizzard but they haven’t expressed that. They’ve expressed the opposite of that, by opening up more restrictions.

No it can be special because of how it celebrates that race. There is nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

The forum no-lifers on the other hand…