Where are the chainmail bikini tops?

I need short shorts, a crop-top and a mullet for my 70s-80s summer style transmog.

Blizzard needs to make it happen.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for a pair of pink pants to finish a T-mog set on my priest.

this might be the heritage armor lol

It would be nice if we had body sliders so we can have something more substantial to put in those bikini tops.

4 Likes

1 Like

Name’s appropriate, lust is one of the seven :crazy_face:

midriff?

never heard of “mid-drift”. i hope it drifts down, and not up, or sideways. :worried:

1 Like

I was so excited for them :frowning:
I feel like we aren’t going to get them if we haven’t already as they were datamined all the way back in Dec.

Instead we get another bajillionth recolour of the same cape and cape/hood. :sob:

2 Likes

Good god we need the whole outfit come on.

1 Like

Have to. Otherwise a “bigot”. (My god what an overused word).
Welcome to the world.
Sucks, I know.

Chainmail bikins, ouch, talk about pinching.

For the love of… Please no more heritage armors.

WoW managed fine for years without race locked armors. So the Heritage Armors just screams “Can’t be bothered to fit on multiple races” rather than tailed to a specific race.

No it doesn’t add uniqueness to races only, it just increases the chance of people in that race to use the same armor… Which people mostly already do with blizzards better designed sets.

On a female BE no less. They knew exactly what they were doing.

But yeah, I’m looking forward to the next couple of months for the trading post. Part of me wonders if August is when they’ll add cash shop options. I hope they never do, but I’m fully expecting it at some point.

Oh please can we start referring to (brace yourself, I’m gonna say it…) ‘women’ as type 2 bodies IRL?

2 Likes

In all fairness, the way the models work, those are just 2D texture blobs, not actual objects with mass or substance, so nothing really to “slide” there.

Either its bikini or its chainmail .

Chainmail Bikini makes no sense, its offers no protection and you have increased the weight of the Bikini :crazy_face:

Heeeey… YEAH WHERE ARE THE CHAINKINIS?

Ackchyually, that’s closer to a fantasized ringmail than chainmail and the drapey hangy part makes no sense for either. /sarcasm

Though when available for both body types, you know someone somewhere will cry loud enough about to get it removed.

I’d totally rock that on my male NElf Demon Hunter. Gotta show off my abs and demonic markings :rofl:

Nooo my spirit of competition =(