Where are the chainmail bikini tops?

Come on Blizz! It’s beach season. We need the chainmail bikini mid-drift chest slot. PLZ put them on the Trading Post already! PLZ!

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-chain-mail-bikinis-datamined-in-patch-10-0-5-ptr-330598

28 Likes

Granted I’m not of the type 2 body, but I have to imagine wearing a metal bikini is likely not a very pleasant experience…getting your type 2 bits all chafed up and the skin getting pinched…no thanks…

There is a funny older sketch I seen about this too. A type 2 given the same quest reward and it being a bikini and how the frick was it supposed to protect…can’t post links (probably) but it was funny.

2 Likes

Yah! Let’s riot!

4 Likes

Where is the iconic night elf bikini armor Blizzard!

42 Likes

If they did include em, they’d make it optional for both Body types.

1 Like

We have wanted these since they were datamined. Come on Blizz! https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-chain-mail-bikinis-datamined-in-patch-10-0-5-ptr-330598

6 Likes

:point_up:

7 Likes

Yasssss! This!

2 Likes

exactly there better be bottoms too

3 Likes

Love how the painted on shading gives the illusion of…

1 Like

I’m in Moon Guard, the amount of people who will have the bikini with the Black Mageweave Leggings will be too dang high.

Can’t wait to see it!

2 Likes

There has been a ton of skimpy stuff datamined over the years that never made it into the game, or are NPC exclusive. This could end up being another one of them.

1 Like

Oh no. I don’t want to lose hope. :cry:

You know you don’t have to say it like that, you’re not going to get destroyed by the forum moderators…

2 Likes

I want more bikinis!!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

There’s a pretty good skimpy set coming out in August

3 Likes

Didn’t see those before, pls 2 be adding those in the game, the mail armor selection is so lacking.

Some of us irl type 2’s like getting pinched there ijs.

1 Like

more likely to get a new bowl of fruit helmet .

You do realize that you wear a layer of cloth between your skin and the chainmail, correct? Usually a thick gambeson but in the case of a chainmail bikini it would probably be something incredibly thin but still capable of preventing any contact issues between the metal and your skin. Obviously it wouldn’t really protect anything but then that’s not why people are wearing it now is it?

1 Like