When will we be able to make Earthen?

Pretty sure you can get a race change now and use it later no?

Yea, didn’t realize that was a thing actually

A guldie told me next week guess we’ll see then

Still annoyed and if I wasn’t lazy I’d file a complaint to the regulatory system.

Ha I didnt either until someone pointed it out in this thread. Blizz would have got me on a full price race change because I didn’t notice.

Then there are the emails that say all you need is the side quests and the main level up campaign.

1 Like

Meh they pushed earthen dwarf crap reskin then put it towards end of campaign so people wouldn’t be pissed it was a rip off.
But pushed it so hard in add people are now torked over not getting access. But what about the dracthyr classes they promised havent seen those either.

There was no date associated with the dracthyr classes being added - just “some time early in TWW expansion”

Whereas Earthen had dates associated with them in the official info graphic posted by Bliz (Aug 22nd and Aug 26th).

The issue is that there were exact dates used, it is past those extract dates, and we’ve yet to have gotten our earthen.

Doesn’t matter if people didn’t want them or not. It’s a broken promise - or at the very least a reveal of misinformation from the company.

For what it’s worth, I’ve always been excited about earthen and always will be for our shiny gem friends.

1 Like

I fail to remember Blizzard saying that the Roadmap was a legally binding agreement between them and the player and that no dates were subject to change.

You seem to not understand how false advertisement works.

7 Likes

I could care less at this point to debate, but atleast know what you’re talking about. As per San Fran, California false advertisement laws…

“False advertisement is untrue or misleading information given to you to get you to buy something, or to come visit their store. Those who make and sell products must honestly present their products, services and prices to you.”

These same rules apply to online advertisement.

5 Likes

I honestly don’t understand this view point - like, it sounds like a defense for false advertisements / misleading information. Which actively hurts you, the consumer of a product.

Well jokes on my for being hyped for a good looking race, not you dracthyrs.

Yeah they 100% just lied.

1 Like

they already said the 3rd

1 Like

I suspect this is a typo and should be the “fifth”. The fourth storyline chapter is out right now but it appears that we’re unable to unlock the Earthen after doing the fourth chap.

I suspect once Sept 3rd rolls around the final / 5th chap will be open and able to be done - which will meet the reqs to unlock the Earthen Allied Race.

(edited to make this post more factual / informative and less ‘accusatory sounding’ - Thank you for all you do Kaivax :heart: I suspect these past couple weeks have been stressful on you and the team.)

1 Like

I actually expected they would leave us two chapters to do just to make it take longer, of course the two they unlocked today randomly did take a bit to complete. Still annoyed as can be at this but I’m trying to be productive and get everything done on my first character while leveling up several more to speed up the Earthen’s progress once I can finally get access to them.

2 Likes

Can confirm after finishing the story that was released today that you still cannot unlock Earthen yet as some people mentioned.

3 Likes

What happened to not being able to race change new races :-\

Really wish they’d change unlocking earthen to “uniting severed threads.” We’re missing a week of profession knowledge as well as not being able to level during labor day weekend. Big L blizz. Also earthen was in the middle bracket of “early access / @ launch.” Like come on…

1 Like