When will we be able to make Earthen?

The infographic is official from blizzard, wowhead didn’t make it

5 Likes

Ok and you can get them after launch after doing some requirement.

They are not a new actual race like say Drakthyr , they are a dqarf variation so therefore are subject to the same rules as previous allied races (ie either rep grind or series of quests)

And I showed you the official Blizz requirements link for them

1 Like

Which is fine, as long as they don’t artificially timegate the quests

4 Likes

and if they do, despite their own official infographic?

3 Likes

Then I’ll probably drop my sub til they come out lol

3 Likes

ha, you sound like me regarding Pathfinder. Good for you.

3 Likes

Considering I have no plans on playing a non earthen, wouldn’t have anything to do

2 Likes

I hope I’m wrong, it’s so shady of them if they do.

2 Likes

I don’t think there are any .

I know I was ale to do the first level 80 ones in beta so the last one might not be available until after launch at the earliest and the latest maybe completing the raid at the latest and that can be done in lfr and lfr opens with the other raids and each wing opens a week apart instead of like every 2 weeks like in the past . So at most a month wait at the longest .

Just to note the longest time is just conjecture and could be the earliest case or in between .

I just assumed based on the information that I’d be able to play them around / close to launch

Sure there will be some unlock stuff of course - but 4-5 weeks after launch? (Based on the assume weekly time gate).

Which would mean season 1 will start before we can play as earthen?

2 Likes

I mean it was what nearly a year before we got Zandalari/Kul Tirans in BFA?

I’d love for them to break that pushing played metrics trend but they really haven’t shown they’re listening enough for me to buy it sight unseen.

definitely contradicts their infographic linked above…

4 Likes

Dude who are you even talking to lmao did you not read a single thing before vomiting out words? No one here is debating whether or not it’s an allied race and requires an unlock lmao.

The question is can they be unlocked today or will the total campaign come out over time?

Bro don’t even bother replying you look dumb and I already know you’re going to make it worse by trying to recover but just take the L and admit you “assumed” what people were talking about

3 Likes

That was a bit insane honestly, though unlike earthen they weren’t even in the game til… 8.1?

3 Likes

crossed fingers for you dude, I hope we can unlock them soonest.

2 Likes

At this point I would settle for a blue post on clarification.

Or guess I’ll find out when I get home from work tonight.

2 Likes

Yes, I would like to know this, too. I hope we can unlock them soon and not have to wait weeks for it…

2 Likes

Tell uuussss please

2 Likes

I even have a name picked out and saved :heart:

Whether or not I ‘main’ an earthen is too be seen, but I think I did the thing where I got SUPER excited about a thing, looked forward to the thing, and now ‘oh, I might not be able to do the thing when I expected I’d be able to do the thing.’

Which isannoying, but c’est la vie.

I have the Sojourner quests to do anyways <.< Not like there’s a lack of things to do, I just won’t be able to do the thing “I thought” I’d be able to do tonight >.< (spend way to long making sure my earthen looks cute and shiny :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )

The requisite achievement is this one:

achieve

And that fourth storyline chapter will become available on September 3 in this region.

65 Likes

Thank you kaivax!

3 Likes