When will the Alliance be humiliated?

And can the alliance be more humiliated? You sh1t all over our territories and our leaders forgave you and we’re just going to have to get over the disgrace and the genocides and move on.

6 Likes

Well, what do you expect? This is a fantasy setting. The villains don’t live happily ever after, only the heroes.

9 Likes

Well then, I’m glad the Night Elves aren’t happy.

5 Likes

I’d make a smart remark regarding that, but I’m not in the mood to rehash that ugly argument from BfA again.

2 Likes

I don’t think Night Elves are villains. That itself was a smart remark! I do think them joining the Alliance after they killed humans was… not believable.

2 Likes

To be fair, they were pretty indiscriminate about who they were killing during WC 3 in the beginning :wolf:

Stepped in their forests, you were getting shot at :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m glad that everyone has already arrived at the prescient point, which is that the Alliance was already humiliated in Cataclysm.

1 Like

Just to be clear, I don’t think the Horde are villains. It’s an Erevien thread. So I just agree with him on everything he says about Alliance bias because its fun.

6 Likes

Of course, it’s fine. I’m thinking to just put a /s everytime I make a joke. It doesn’t go well, through text.

1 Like

Except it was a branch of the Alliance primarily lead by the Jaina at the time(the person who became “battle-sister” with Shandis). A person who might be able to see past that event and focus on building ties with the night elves. Also, the Alliance has now literally buried the hatchet with people like the death knights and worgens and even Dark Iron, why is changing their minds about the night elves(who might add tried to help Kael because the blood elves were members of the Alliance) impossible?

1 Like

I mean, you’re not wrong…

3 Likes

Are your parents happy?

Erevien is like a flea. They always come back.

1 Like

Ummm they have been humiliated all the time. Hell, the battle for Undercity was the biggest Alliance military botch in all of the Warcraft franchise. And somehow the people of Stormwind DIDN’T want Anduin’s head for his screw up.

1 Like

Suramar, now the jewel of the Horde empire
Highmountain, compare that to a single ship and tents on space rocks
Yes we lost a city(Undercity), but the Alliance
lost 2½cities(Darnassus, Theramore, half of Dalaran) and a zone(Teldrassil)

Leaders we don’t want so we asked the Alliance to help us dispatch them

Yes we lost almost all battles but never we were forced to suffer consequences of our actions

14 Likes

King Varian Wrynn is dead. Teldrassil has burned. Magni was turned to Crystal for several expansions, then came back as a meme. Bolvar was done dirty. Anduin is going to be mis-used to subvert our expectations, because that’s what the audience wants. And poor Tyrande.

1 Like

I feel like this cannot be stressed enough…

Genn Greymane: “Sylvanas is pulling her troops back…”
Anduin: “Why?”
Genn Greymane: "I have no idea.

Blight seeps out over the battlefield and Sylvanas reanimates all of the fallen dead.

Anduin: “The Blight! Who could have seen this coming?!”
Genn Greymane: “Damn that Banshee and her impossible to anticipate tactical genius!”

The Players: “HOW DO YOU NOT REMEMBER GILNEAS BEING BLIGHT BOMBED?! ARE YOU SENILE?!”

18 Likes

Alliance gets overwhelming victories… Off camera. From a tweet, or a one liner in a book, or flavor dialogue, or if we’re lucky, questionably canon war table.

Horde (usually relatively minor) victories are quest chains.

At this point, it’s a tradition.

15 Likes

Remember when I killed you?

You talked just…liiiiikeThIiIiSsSsSs