When will the Alliance be humiliated?

idk what akiyass is saying but she is wrong.

I’m not the one who conflates matriarchy with ultimate male submission.

It’s possible to have an egalitarian matriarchal society like you suggest. That’s my ideal view of Night Elf society.

2 Likes

Well Akiyass clearly wants male night elves to submit to their female counterpart.

1 Like

That’s where our feminism doesn’t align. I want equality not the absolute submission of men.

…
I hate akiyass but I must agree with this Female night elves > all.

What I want for Night Elf Society and culture is not the same as what I want for the real world.

I wont want Blood Troll degrees of Matriarchy. But I want to see a culturally accepted matriarchy. Not abuse, but culturally accepted gender based hierarchy that nelf men and women subscribe too.

3 Likes

Wrong.

You must do that Because Human beings are robots.

They are totally not like a bunch of numbers in different direction

Totally not. I mean you totally cant put a number on where you stand in a dimensional plane.

That’s just ridiculous.

The Horde isn’t real.

2 Likes

If that is even an argument you would ever think of using, then you don’t understand anything about fiction.

2 Likes

The thing about fiction is that its fiction.

It doesnt exist in the real world.

Its just exist as an idea.

A child can play a Murderer but that doesnt make him into one.

1 Like

Lordaeron is no longer real.

But fiction can promote harmful stereotypes about marginalized groups. A bunch of “Hahaha Blood Elf men are women.” jokes were removed a while ago.

2 Likes

Blood elves are not real.

1 Like

Men considered effeminate are indeed real.

2 Likes

Ok? But Blood elves are not real.

1 Like

By jove you’re right, I never thought about it but being exposed to Vol’jin being a jerk has made me a racist IRL

I can’t believe Blizzard Entertainment Incorporated would do this to me.

1 Like

How dare History books bring up hitler.

Clearly I am gonna become antisemite if i ever read one.

Gee A jew like me going full antisemite.

I was going to make a joke about Super Mario Bros dripping with anti-Koopa propaganda but then I remembered that it’s 2021 and satire is dead

1 Like

No, but the racist stuff in the game may do that. The US forums are filled with racists, after all.

4 Likes

Wow.
That went fast. zero to hundred in a hot second.