When will 500% damage legacy buff be applied to Legion content?! Legion launched over 5 years ago!

The end result is about a 3X difference in end power.
The difference between LFR and Mythic is not 3X difference, is it?

Do you like not being able to solo even LFR of the past expac at this point?

1 Like

It’s the difference in us doing 12k DPS and 30k DPS.

If this were the BFA curve, we would be doing 30k now, and 50-60k in S4.

Is that the difference between what’s needed to clearing a LFR raid and Mythic raid?

How is the level required to clear sepulcher with the correct number of people relevant?

Not Sepulcher, in general, if you go look at what a boss hp has in… let’s say LFR versus Mythic bosses of Nighthold, how much hp does it have between difficulties.

You avoided this though:

Doing the same amount of dmg with a legacy buff as you did before, at the same lvl, same gear, you call that a legacy buff?

HP scales with number of players in the raid, minimum 10 for LFR/normal/heroic. So if you’re looking at a 10 player LFR boss (as you would see when soloing it), It will both be tuned for LFR difficulty, and half as many players.

And it’s all relative, if it’s LFR versus mythic, any raid will have that scaling between them.

Thanks captain obvious.

And i’m calling out on soloing a LFR raid versus mythic, what don’t you get?

Also you keep avoiding this matter.

If you put an 8X dmg buff to the player and he ends up killing the boss in the same amount of time.
Is that a proper Legacy buff or just adjusting for your squash??

You don’t answer this because you can’t.

The legacy buff applied to Legion was crap.

A proper legacy buff will make you do more dmg, not end up doing the same you did before the bloody patch.
Isn’t that right?

Why does it matter? You could kill the boss before, and you can kill it now.

Lmao, if they didn’t do any squash and they didn’t put any Legacy buff, you’d be killing the boss the same now.
Meaning Legion does not have a Legacy buff at this point, it has a compensating buff for the squash.

Where is the legacy buff for Legion? Cause i don’t see it.

1 Like

True. But on the other hand it feels like such a copout to sidestep the question like that.

Then there never has been a legacy buff for any previous expansion.

How’s the copium?

Hey guys, we never had any legacy buffs for any raids, you can go home now and stop asking for a proper one for Legion.

This lock…

I’m simply using your definition.

Stat squish 1: MoP to WoD: you did bonus damage in cata and before when you were high enough level

Stat squish 2: Legion to BFA: you do bonus damage in WoD and before, when you are high enough level

Stat squish 3: BFA to SL: you do bonus damage in Legion and before, when you are high enough level.

Most players (including myself) would call this a legacy content buff. but not you.

I’m rolling with the definition for legacy content buff of: a buff or scaling system that makes you do bonus damage when engaged with mobs from older expansions while at max level.

The buffs for the other expansions weren’t to COMPENSATE FOR A BLOODY SQUISH, YOU ALWAYS ENDED UP DOING MORE DMG DUE TO THEM, NOT THE SAME AMOUNT OF DAMAGE IN THE END.

You can read that a couple of times, but i doubt you’d understand, since you have 0 logic to your thinking.

You’re rolling with 0 logic, you’re rolling because it’s easy for you with 0, cause it doesn’t have sharp corners to slow you down.

1 Like

Legion has one. It’s not compensating. Level 50 you do normal damage. 51 the increase is there. If you can’t do legion raids at 60 with gear available now that is a player issue not a gear or bonus issue.

I think damage bonus for legacy raids all need to be fixed. You shouldn’t be going in and blowing things up in one hit. That gets tiresome and isn’t fun at all. I think for legion right now it’s perfect. It takes some damage to kill stuff, you have to pay attention to some mechanics and glory achievements are obtainable.

Ever try to do the whelps achievement in ulduar? Good look lol

1 Like

Yet they were only added at the same time as a squish. interesting.

Lol leave him be. He won’t be happy until he can zone into a raid and open a chest that gives him all his gear

You did more damage than before, they didn’t compensate for the squishes, only now they did.
Do you even listen to yourself?

Also we NEVER had a player level squish, we had ilvl squishes before, but never player level. This is why they fudged it up, but you’re too slow to realize this.

You could do Legion last expac without issues, you’re just low.

I can do more than you, that’s for sure.

1 Like