When is mage tower back

jussst wonddering

Timewalking Mage Tower is a permanent feature introduced in Patch 9.1.5, previously available only during Legion Timewalking. It allows players to complete 7 different challenges for unique rewards in Shadowlands.

In this guide, you will more information about how to enter the Mage Tower, the rewards you can get, and the challenges that await you.

1 Like

1 Like

thanks for linking something i saw off google which doesnt answer my question thanks

6 Likes

More importantly, when is Brawlers Guild back?

5 Likes

did you read headass?

How Long Will the Mage Tower Be Available?

As of March 29, 2022, The Mage Tower is available permanently and not tied to Legion Timewalking.

Where is the Mage Tower Located?

You can find the Mage Tower at Deliverance Point (Broken Shore). The easiest way to get there is by using your Dalaran Hearthstone Icon Dalaran Hearthstone.

not well enough, thanks

WAIT yea i didā€¦ its not avilable head eggs

when is it coming back it aint up

4 Likes

It isnā€™t ? i guess icy didnā€™t update their page on it? i retract the headass my apology, its hard to tell what people do and donā€™t google ya know?

This is all we know so far. Ignore the clueless one.

4 Likes

all g. yeah i made this after a good google, and standing here at the mage tower. itā€™s not up. was just posting in case anyone has heard anything, because blizz likes to communicate through channels i donā€™t often keep up with

thank ya thank ya

Unfortunately, no.word yet. Iā€™m guessing not in 10.0.5, since it wasnā€™t announced.

But Iā€™m also skeptical, because they told us Warlords crafted armor would be temporarily disabled and return in a future patch. It took them over two years. :expressionless:

Removed in the pre patch, buddy boyo.
There are no words on when itā€™ll be. My guess is itll come back in one of those middle patches.

You donā€™t need to be an a** retroactively - the page isnā€™t updated, so it looks like itā€™s still up is all. I also had apologized. b o y o

I hope when it comes back it has something nice for Evoker. Our tier is sad af.

Bump!
Looking for any updates, or if anyone knows of any changes.

Its funny reading this thread, because Iā€™ve gone through this conversation 100s of times now, with players arguing that it is only available during legion timewalking, then I have to link them to the Blizzard anouncement page for Mage Tower being permanent as of March 29 2022 (https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/world-of-warcraft/23736141/shadowlands-the-mage-tower-returns-permanently). Then its usually square oneā€¦ no one knowsā€¦

But as this thread shows Last piece of info says, ā€œDown for re-tune to new talent trees during Dragonflight pre-patch, back up soon after dragonflight launchā€.

UUUUUGGGHā€¦ Iā€™ve got all my toons parked right in front of mage tower.

Urghh. Yes they did say soon after DF launchā€¦ my head be thinking now is already ā€˜soonā€™ after.

10.0.7 or 10.1 Iā€™d imagine. Hoping they really make sure the tuning is good, last time around there were a few really frustrating outliers.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the ā€œretuningā€ is actually ā€œoh god, oh no, we built this with the assumption that weā€™d never need more classes! Now we have to deal with Evokers and they donā€™t have a class hall so everything is totally messed up internally, AND we need to think up a cool transmog reward! ā€¦ WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DONā€™T HAVE TRANSMOG!?ā€

(Just saying Blizzard, you let Druids get a new bear form, and lots of Dracthyr would like other visagesā€¦ or a 310% Mount that lets us use our own wingsā€¦ or full dragonriding on Soarā€¦ or Infinite Dragonflight customisation.)

I think it will be coming back during 10.0.5; with the big balancing changes coming then, it would be weird to have some classes be one way, then heavily buffed or nerfed with the changes.