When is faction imbalance going to be addressed?

You complain about things you’ve never said, and yet you affix things that were never said to others. Seems hypocritical…no?

Its in this thread where you state it though.

See? Not hard to admit it.

Well said. Good read, would read and will read again. This person gets it in spades. Akston, Itlatn, Mcbeardy, when you get a chance, read this. Not that i expect you to agree with it, but it’s a good read.

I wish i could like this post a thousand times. Thank you for taking the time to make it.

4 Likes

What exactly are you implying you want done?

To force people to swap sides? To not allow people to make horde toons? Remove the faction divide?

Your complaining about it, and everyone already knows it’s a problem, but I’m not seeing and suggestions on how to fix it.

Clearly bribing the alliance didn’t work long term. Despite how heavy handed it was. And making it even more heavy handed is just going to make people angrier than they already were.

In this instance you are right, i am the one who assigned the word gospel to you using that. YOU actually never did say that.

Let me know when you find it. Like i said it’s all there for you to re-quote if you want.

Quoting things out of context to make a point is against the TOS, i suggest you NOT do that. Just a friendly reminder.

Report me if you felt I broke TOS then.
Clearly I did not, since I pointed out you agreed with me on that point. Thanks

Alright, it reads like you used the post below to reinforce the one above. No need to report, just making a friendly reminder is all.

Dude, you get too riled up over things.
No one is disagreeing the alliance is having issues, but everyone is tired of hearing the screeching.
Suggest something, or just be quiet about it.

I don’t complain because I am not doing anything to resolve it on my end. It just annoys people and gives the alliance stereotype.

Right back at you dude.

Got it, it’s an emotional thing for you. At least you admit it, and that is ok.

I mean…I have so…

Cute, you have nothing else to say you’re going to parrot my previous statements. Even though it just proves you’re entirely emotionally driven.

So have i, in many other threads. Remember yesterday when i told you to go read my post history…yea.

I’ll admit i took the opportunity to use the emotional thing…but it was more of me understanding you then anything, and i wasn’t surprised that you were emotional about it at all. It’s ok to be annoyed and i have said what i have had to say and posted to those who post to me, what more do you want me to say about it that hasn’t already been said?

That post above made Ollin in post 383 pretty much says it all. Nicely written and posted.

It is a problem. People wanting to shelf it as a non issue are just fooling themselves. The bigger issue is that it always starts from the top and works its way down.

If Method announced one day that Alliance racials are far superior for WF progression and actually succeed other guilds will follow suit. Then the realm first guilds will follow and then it’ll trickle down to other guilds ect. ect.

Personally, I’m not sure how you achieve true balance. Would definitely take quite a bit of brainstorming.

Ain’t no one going to do that. If you have suggestions, bring them here. Otherwise you’re just doing nothing.

The first step to improving one’s discussion skills is admitting when you’ve made an error and acted without logic.
If you need a vent, find a discord or something dude.

Implement incentivisation to even out player participation between the factions in a way that will keep the under-represented faction properly incentivized. So yes this means that if the situation is ever reversed for any reason, the other side will then get incentivized.

No. No. And oh hell no (not ever).

Simply make playing the under-represented faction valuable enough that people choose to spend time playing on that faction. Keep your toons from the over represented faction. If you honestly believe that he horde is cool enough to play it in spite of a bunch of incentives to the contrary, then power to you. Go do it. Just don’t expect to be rewarded for it until/if the other shoe [ever] drops.

That’s because the average response to any suggestion is a cavalcade of horde posters telling us that it’s not a problem, we don’t know what we’re talking about, we just don’t want to have to work for anything, we just want free loot, and that an imbalance doesn’t actually exist.

That’s because the incentive wasn’t available long-term. The devs nerfed it into uselessness because the horde cried and moaned about it.

I mean, normal raid gear? You can get that from a mythic3 weekly chest or any mythic6 dungeon. It’s trivial.

Trivial reward = not a reward. Hence we’re back at a 25% bonus. If you want a reward to work long-term, it has to mean something first.

3 Likes

That is their choice, but i am not rewriting a book because they are too lazy to click a few buttons.

I never said i was emotional… you said YOU were, and you have said i was. And you keep trying to say i am, but it still isn’t true.

I have no need to vent, i am just sitting in que Horde side to level more of my toons and enjoying the forums along the way thinking about my 24th anniversary dinner last night with my wife and wondering how my kids are doing.

Don’t apologize. You’re not wrong.

This whole topic is emotionally charged. I’m an alliance fanboi. There are a lot of horde fanbois in here as well.

This is why the factions are worth preserving, why the imbalance is worth fixing, and why “cross faction X” is just not an answer to anything.

4 Likes

I used my 120 boost on a human. I will use that toon to grind pathfinder. Humans get more variety in shadowlands. That could help a bit, but foxes. Versus gnomes is terrible for alliance. Worst decision blizzard ever made. Blood elves for horde was a good decision with terrible results, since it over compensated horde from being the underdog faction to the only faction. I am hopeful. I’ve mainly gone back to alliance in BFA and will continue that trend.
4 classes horde and 7 classes alliance all at 120.

2 Likes

No one is going to go through your post history on something you have quick access on providing. It is bizarre you refuse to provide it.

What was that about misquoting people Motors?

You admitted to using the emotional thing out of spite. How is that not a emotional action?
I don’t really care about your personal life dude. Not sure why you are bringing it up.

Into the ground, like they’ve already done to the Horde.

Have them ruin the Alliance too.

1 Like

That’s not a misquote, you said it, not me.

This never happened. I said i used the emotional thing because it was opportunistic, not out of spite. I even furthermore said it was coming from a place of understanding your emotion and annoyance.

Because you are reading into it, nothing was emotional, it was an opportunity that you CLEARLY recognized and was blatantly obvious and i admitted because it was funny.

It goes to my state of mind and directly refutes your assertion i am emotional “angry” and using “spite”. You are clearly entertaining me, that is all, and you are continuing to do so with your every post.

Even this troll post you made is entertaining. It also keeps folks reading.

It’ll never be addressed since the faction divide is a core pillar of Blizzards Warcraft IP that they refuse to tear down even though its to the detriment of literally everything else.

1 Like