When is enough actually enough?

The new tactic of the gold sellers are to spam you relentlessly if you beat them to a node with threats of reports and bans because they didn’t get their precious mana thistle or terocone. You can report these guys all day, every day, and nothing changes. On my server it is always the same 2-3 guilds and literally every person in those guilds. I can name them all from heart as can anyone else on this server with a gathering profession yet they just go on with zero consequences.

12 Likes

Yeah, Blizzard doesn’t care.

13 Likes

Is this on Pagle? I only heard of it happening there. They seem pretty nasty.

I’ve never had this happen to me, the worst I had was one of the 20+ hour a day troll hunter herbers message me with lol when I took a mana thistle.

3 Likes

Report them, then /ignore, and carry on with your day.

1 Like

That is not a solution because blizzard doesn’t look at the reports…

No, this is not pagle. I suspect its the same everywhere.

1 Like

It is the solution. Its all you can do.

1 Like

Making noise is the only solution. It is the only thing blizzard pays any attention to at all

1 Like

If Blizzard isn’t doing anything about them I wouldn’t worry much about them reporting you.

1 Like

Oh I could care less but in a declining population harassment only hurts the game.

2 Likes

Yes. Reporting is making noise.

If you think posting on the fourms is gonna do anything more than your report did, sorry to be the one to tell you. It isn’t.

Im not trying to be rude, or a smartass. Im just telling you the truth.

5 Likes

It would be if Blizzard paid attention to the forums. They’re too busy rolling out new cash shop options.

4 Likes

we need a Final Solution

4 Likes

Yeah his report went right into the folder chock full of the same things.

Have fun making noise when everybody puts you on ignore and mutes your thread.

Gold sellers pay for subs, too. You can’t expect Blizzard to compromise their revenue for game quality, can you?

3 Likes

with stolen credit cards and regional discounts…

2 Likes

I got a tree spawn from under one of their noses.

They sent me some non-English whispers.

Easy ‘lol’ into an ignore.

1 Like

Revenue is revenue.

this bs getting outta hand. 3 times n 1 day im killing a mob tied to a mine n a f!@#$%^ bot comes up takes the mine im standing on why i have to finish killing the mob. played this game like 20 years n never had a player that disrespectful. n i’v come across some real pieces of work

3 Likes

If only the alliance hadn’t been run off your server.
I have seen a horde clearing trash by a mine, another horde comes in to steal…and I cc him so the first guy gets his earned loot.

I mine too but yeah, ethics.

4 Likes