When is AH coming back?

Please don’t make a game. I’d hate to see everyone get rolled back and screwed over when you screwup.

OK I promise you I won’t. You can rest easy now. I also promise not to write them and request for this to happen because I have a lot of pull in here

Real money transactions are 100% fine as long as you have limit or method as your guild tag didn’t you know?

2 Likes

-notches a Silver Arrow- “Challenge accepted Ganon…”

My one weakness, Anything that would kill a human

No I got the reference I’m old enough

Oh I figured. Just posted it for others that might be like… “What are they on about?”

1 Like

See I like doing that. I wait for the hearts for the people who understand the reference and then it’s like we have a secret

2 Likes

It’s a secret to everybody.

2 Likes

You’re right, I forgot about their customers too.

1 Like

And this is why people should always give someone at least 3 hearts. At least.

i showed too much skin, the dracthyr, vulpera and pandaren are "uwu"ing me…

Well the auction houses are back up. You better sell those baskets. You have to keep me in finery

Like kerchiefs… puffy shirts. Bedazzled jean jackets

thats herne sadly, i sell stuff i steal from corpses…
specially in warmode

I think you need to take a break from the game if you are feeling that rage induced that you make remarks like that. Sometimes things happen. You have to roll with it ESPECIALLY during the first month or so of an expansion.

1 Like

If it was a one off then it would be easily dismissed, but this is something that occurs again and again and again, day in and day out, for AT LEAST one year (I’m being very generous here) and the only childish person here is the shill who would expect me to be so naive that I’m supposed to care AT ALL more about the challenges faced by a multi million dollar company than the customers whom have been shown less and less respect and treated with complete disregard.

If this was a start-up from back in the day, believe me I would cut them a lot of slack, but this company has been around since 1991 & the game has existed since 1999 & the company that just bought it out last year has been around far longer than that!
Am I supposed to sympathize with a corporation that has been in existence since 1979 and that’s owned by a very dubious (to put it mildly) creature which has ZERO regard for its paying customers? Not to mention in all the time these three entities have been in existence none has been able to figure out a way to mange difficulties within a game other than completely shutting down the game or major aspects of it?

You are the one who needs to get off of whatever magic unicorn is flying you through imaginary rainbows & pull your pointed head out of the clouds.

2 Likes

why are you yelling at me? i didnt do anything. i dont work for blizzard.

From the company who got rid of QA on Windows, it’s unlikely they will contribute to the operations of ABK at all except to set targets.

1 Like

If you hate the companies so much then find a different game to play. Believe it or not, they have more issues than just the AH going down in Valdraken. It’s a completely new AH, did you try the one in SW/ORG or did you immediately jump on the forums to lam blast them? So far I have had a positive experience with Dragonflight thus far even in the Azure Span. Also, The US is suing to stop the merger between MS and ActiBlizz. Technology is CONSTANTLY CHANGING and evolving. Just because they have been around since 1991 doesn’t mean that they should have everything figured out. There have been computers that have came and gone by the wayside. We have had 10 different versions of Windows come and gone. All with different graphics card engines each time they release a new XPAC a new generation of computers has been released, and with those newer computers comes with people pushing things to the absolute limit. Season 1 just started yesterday. There will be some bugs that they still need to work out. Because even if they are a multi billion company. How many $6,000 computers (NOT SERVERS JUST GAMING RIGS) do you expect them have just laying to be able to test every little stinking thing. So that they can please the millions of people across the world? Hmmmmmm. How many would it take to do a good Alpha Test? 1000, 10,000? Also, who is going run those machines? Hmmmmm?

1 Like