When is AH coming back?

This is actually the smoothest launch I have experienced yet and I have been here just before 3.3 dropped. Pandaland 5.4 was a nightmare, not sure if was script kiddies DDoS their servers or just flooded with players all at once. I remember not being to login successfully for about 2 weeks. It was so bad that blizzard gave people game time in 5.4 Siege of Origmaar).

1 Like

If they did that I would uninstall it even though I just reupped for a year. I HATE PVP.

I don’t “hate” it… I’m just not the competitive sort… I just get zero satisfaction from beating people down to be number one in arenas and stuff… not a really competitive bone in my body…

1 Like

Well, that’s not difficult, just disable the pvp gear that is causing the issue. No sense in locking everyone out of the AH for this bug.

I find the PvP scene to be the most toxic of the scenes in WoW. Probably because it is the most accessible, BG’s tend to be just terrible. My system isn’t great and I don’t want to spend $3,000 on a decent system just to do what I want to in WoW. Mythics being the second most accessible. Because you have the Key and people bite their tongue for about 20 seconds longer than a raid otherwise it will get downgraded if you get too nasty at the start. PUG Raids fall apart on the second pull of the first boss because no has prepared and everyone just wants to whine and be carried.

2 Likes

It most likely doesn’t work like that. At least the game stayed up.