When I tell boys I play WoW they back away

Admitting to playing this game has been awful for my dating life.

Protip: Just say you play FF, they will flock to you like flies.

8 Likes

Might be the smell, but who knows

33 Likes

There’s no way ultraweeby FF14 is perceived better than WoW lmao

15 Likes

42 Likes

Bad tip

You won’t get anything meaningful without being honest. No one wants to date people who lie about what they do or enjoy.

My wife grew up without games, doesn’t like them and doesn’t like how much time I spend on them.

I told her day one I was a gamer.

Even if this is a troll thread, hopefully people aren’t ashamed of their wow hobby. Just makes you look insecure.

18 Likes

Maybe you should shower. That might be better for your dating life.

8 Likes

Just another Moon Guard post, nothing to see here folks.

3 Likes

Lots of quality ppl hang at goldshire on moon guard. Go meet a man or woman there.

1 Like

If I start finding weebs attractive, I certainly will tell people I play FF.

1 Like

Guys will literally date girls who play 7 Days to Die, so I don’t think WoW playing is the problem here :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My bad, * quality * guys

1 Like

It depends on which type of boy you date. I would assume that straight men want to date women that play wow over FF.

3 Likes

Oh yeah babe. The guys who hang at goldshire are real winners. Go meet one and be merry!

2 Likes

Gr8 b8 m8. I r8 8/8.

4 Likes

This speaks volumes…

Ah, so sexism is the real reason then :wink:

1 Like

Yeah it does speak volumes about the current state of the game.

This you?

lmfaoo I can smell it from here

7 Likes

Sadly…nobody seems to even know WoW exists anymore unless they currently play it, or used to at one point years ago.

Most newer gamers now in some of my discord channels for things like Smash bros or other fandoms, when i mention WoW, they often give blank stares “WoW? Idk what that is.” Even when i say “World of Warcraft” many often have only vaguely heard the name, or still say they’d never heard of it….

Oh but they definitely know Minecraft :expressionless:

4 Likes

Especially if you say you play a Miqo’te or Viera. Lalafell makes ‘em frown.