WoW dating app for players

Hello,
I think there should be a dating app for people who play WoW. We all share a common interest, why not take it to the next level.
Thanks.

17 Likes

:thinking::flushed::kiss:

1 Like

:roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :man_facepalming: ummm no.

6 Likes

But we share one thing in common!

Sorry, but your request has been denied!

2 Likes

Didn’t I see this thread a month ago? Do you really think the WoW community, of all communities, would take this seriously?

Couldn’t you just join a regular dating app, set your interests to videogames and put that you play WoW in your bio?

7 Likes

I can see it now: “WTS feet pics for gold :point_right: :point_left: :pleading_face:

8 Likes

I’m good thank you very much

Valentine’s day is coming up, let’s give and feel love everyone.

My standards are too high. In addition to playing WoW, you need to…
-Like horses
-Have read Clan of the Cave Bear fifty times
-Collect sand from every vacation you’ve been on
…but I guess I’ll make an exception for the right person. They’ll know, when I send them this.

3 Likes

Don’t remind me. :sob:

1 Like

I love mad tv! Especially the older seasons. But ixnay on everything else you typed.

Good! I am single and ready to mingle. :kissing_heart:

Cuties can apply. I’m down for doing stuff (run while you can), if I’m free (I’m not free). But if I am (I’m not) then we can totally (go away) have a fun (miserable) date! (I love you)

I miss old Mad TV. :frowning:

2 Likes

I only date races over 6 ft tall, make 6 figure gold, carry big spears, and willing to take care of all my pets!

1 Like

Dates are fun! people are great if you give them a chance. even if it doesn’t work, you might make a great friend for life!

1 Like

Similarly, I only date races under 4 feet tall, make 11 figure gold, have weapons that might as well not exist, and take care of me!

And also Anduin but that’s just so I can inherit his power when he spontaneously dies out of nowhere right after I become Queen Rita.

1 Like

I can’t post a video I think but look up the andie mcdowell sketch! its one of my favorites.

Eh…after a point the friendzone just becomes an eternal curse for some of us T-T

Friends are important though! And don’t think like that, you will find your soulmate some day. There are billions of people on this earth.