I can't take this no more

Not quite as good as you being a misogynist :wink:

Boosting was a thing in Wrath. It was going to be a thing in Classic no matter what.

They’re two entirely separate markets.

Sure they are. Must be apples and oranges. A popular saying when people have no actual argument. The truth seems to be the devs’ commitment to the Classic spirit doesn’t extend quite as far as their open hand to receive the money from selling boosts.

This whole thing is just exhausting sometimes. All I wanted was an authentic recreation of Wrath, but apparently Blizzard can’t even handle that.

5 Likes

WotLK Classic will be on patch 3.3.5 soooooo

1 Like

Find a new guild or make new friends lol. I haven’t pugged in years. You couldn’t pay me to pug. I’m surprised you actually found tanks to do it for money.

Some people love this. It’s why we begged for a classic option years ago. Perhaps it is just not for you.

Best of luck.

I’m usually on the opposide side of any given argument from bearhands. I’ve had a few spats with him too. In this instance, I am 100% behind the OP as well.

But with that said, can you please point out exactly what he said that’s so called misogyny? I literally couldn’t see anything. Just quote it to me. Cheers

2 Likes

*mostly

Lfd would have exactly zero impact on you. Form your group, queue with lfd, and the 5 of you instantly get in.

2 Likes

Oh, it will have an impact all right. He won’t be able to sell boosts on his mage alt anymore.

1 Like

How is it Classic if the game keeps changing?

1 Like

I think you’re right. That seems to be the driving factor for a lot of people here against lfd.

I used to laugh at people making posts about gatekeeping or how some people want to control and dictate how others play…but it’s actually true. And this is the side with which the Classic devs have aligned themselves.

4 Likes

Some people are good entertainers. That made me laugh.

Blizzard did say …Some changes for TBC…and now it’s still some changes for wrath…people get mad when it’s the changes they don’t like haha.

But really as always I’m pro no changes, expansions deserve to live or die by their own merits and just because I don’t like LFD doesn’t mean a Wotlk feature should be removed from Wotlk.

1 Like

Your level of projection is insane. Almost everything you say to insult can be pointed back at you, and overall you argue totally dirty.

I’ve been on forums etc for almost 30 years and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone do this so much. It’s at random people too, anyone who disagrees with you, or who you just feel like attacking.

Delimicus was 100% right to say something. I won’t reply to you ever again, but I will warn people in the future if they are getting attacked out of nowhere.

This issue, RDF, and even WoW itself isn’t THAT big of a deal. You don’t need to be so mean, and if you find being mean fun well that’s not good either, and it goes back to my first post on this thread.

gold and all the items that drops in that dungeon

Another hippy jumping the gun before wrath is even here. Hope is not lost until wrath actually arrives. Until then, they might change their mind or finally decide to address population issues so we don’t really need LFD anymore.

In other words, wait to see how it plays out before you abandon ship.
:axe:

and tanks that charge gold/items

2 Likes

I feel ya, man. I unsubbed too coz of no LFD option in Wrath Classic.

4 Likes

Spends months arguing that LFD was bad. Blizzard removes it, now starts arguing that LFD was a good thing and he resubbed because of it. I’ve never seen someone so passionately contradict themselves.

Fascinating.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.