When does Pre patch Start? I can make a Blood Elf Warrior in it Right?

I heard August 31 is the latest the next phase of Classic will release. I assume a month before that there is a pre-patch where I can make a Blood Elf Warrior Right?

1 Like

Prepatch will be in may. I dont remember when they allowed BEs to be warriors.

I would say June is when you can expect a Cata release, just based off previous release dates

But with prepatch i believe it unlocks all the race changes. Like undead hunter and what not. So 2 months early or 1 month atleast before cata drops, we should have pre patch which will allow that.

Yes you should be able to make all of the new class combinations during prepatch, including Belf Warrior.

The Operation Gnomeregan thing came out a month before prepatch last time. It might indicate the same thing.

I believe the revamped zones were available at pre-patch. If memory servers. And it may not.
What some 14/15 years ago.

Pre-patch will include all the world changes, class changes, race changes, profession changes, itemization changes, everything cata has to offer EXCEPT cata zones and leveling.

Much like how TBC prepatch gave us the goats and bloodelves and shamans and paladins on the other faction, wotlk prepatch gave us DK’s, I would expect them to keep this up for Cata prepatch too.

As far as when? Yea, no one has any real idea.

1 Like

I would like to know, so I know when to cancel my accounts blizz… unless there are wrath era servers.

2 Likes

Could just do it now since you know there wont be?

3 Likes

Can I have your stuffs?

2 Likes

Why wait? Do it now.

2 Likes

The sooner you cancel the better. We dont need this kind of attitude in classic.

2 Likes

You guys are so original…one day you will grow up.

But can I have your stuffs?

Prepatch will come in two phases. Phase 1 pre-patch is still the old world where we fight off elementals in different zones. Phase 2 is when the shattering happens and the world changes. I believe phase 2 prepatch, post-shattering, is when we gain access to all the new race/class combos.

Edit: Since Wrath season 8 is ending next week, I’m predicting prepatch launch early-mid May, and Cata launch sometime in June.

If you’re in a hurry go to a private Cata server and make your character then you can ask Blizz to transfer it here.

When I restarted my launcher today it had a pop-up ad saying a new age of cataclysm starts May 20th, so I guess that might be pre-patch?

edit: nvm that’s the actual launch date, pre-patch is April 30th