When did the community opinion on Calia change?

Not at all. If he hays anyone it wll be Taelia or Tess.

So he’s like me or Erevien but just with the Alliance instead of the Horde.
Well if nothing else at least Zerde’s got the Alliance roleplay down pat.

Ew Erevien, you might as well throw Calia on that pile of garbage Alliance women. Anduin is either getting with Wrathion or Faerin. That’s final.

1 Like

I heard he was coming back.

I kind of want Med’an to come back. Just to see the community reaction.

1 Like

I want him to come back and be even more over powered than before.

1 Like

I mean with the current level of power creep will he really be able to out mary sue the player character?

I assume Farin is in her 30s already. Anduin shows no sign of romance towards Wrathion so far espcially since Golden confirmed he is straight.

PLEASE let it be Wrathion.

God f* damnit

What’s the deal with med’an? I haven’t read the comics, can you give me a TLDR?

He is not

Why would anyone want that character back?

Half orc son of mediv who is the super guardian, and use every single power in the game and is stronger than titans because of his haxxor powers and because he is medivs half orc son.

Basically he is Rey Palpatine but turned up to 11.

I still don’t think Rey was any more of mary sue than Luke was in the original trilogy. I think a lot of people are just too nostalgia blind to realize that.

1 Like

Whatever you say pal

Sigh /10char

Yeah, it was bad. So bad that Blizzard decided to make the whole comic book series not canon.

Medhan is still canon, but his being guardian is not.
though i wish he wasn’t canon at all.
garona being medivh’s daughter is a cooler take than being his lover.

1 Like

He’s not canon. The Chronicles themselves wrote him out. What ever afab said in 2016 can be considered old news since they got rid of majority of what he did.

After said interview in 2016, each new content kept slowly writing him out till they literally 404 him.

They will never come out and say he isn’t canon, but in all in all, every content outside that comic series never acknowledges him. Mediv never had a son and Gorana never had a child with a human.

This would have been the best use of her character in my opinion. She just doesn’t fit the Forsaken’s story and would be a better choice to replace Jaina as the primary peacemaker between the Alliance and the Horde through the role of spiritual leader rather than a faction leader. At this point the best way to use her character is as a way of building up other characters in the lore rather than a character herself.

1 Like

Whole reason they did that to Calia, and ignored that she had a family, is because they tried to make her the holy undead queen of lorderon to counter her Brothers evil Lich King undead statues.

They thought this was star wars and did this thematic opposites but yet the same type of deal. The whole “it rhythms” aspect. Problem is that type of story telling won’t work with a faction based game. If this was warcraft 4 instead, it might have worked.

1 Like

They should have given Cali’s screentime to real Forsaken characters to be honest. She feels out of place as part of the Horde.

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately he’s still canon. But I question if he’ll ever show up again.

2 Likes