When did Gnome democracy die?

Great, but try reading it with a critical eye.
Seriously. Try reading the story critically and noticing when it is good and clever or bad and stupid. Judge it! Evaluate it!
Because ‘my hobby’s fiction contains happy fun times white supremacist fantasy stories’ is something I really and truly encourage you and everyone else to notice and - if possible - object to.

8 Likes

Elementals.

1 Like

Yeah, let me summarize this one for you; it’s a steaming pile.

Again, it’s a steaming pile, with more fresh dung being heaped on every few months, and then a larger pile every two years or so.

Well, I do believe I’m done here. As an HMP, there is nothing I can say to this that won’t make me look either like some Trump Cultist, or the personification of White Guilt, and personally, I don’t come to these forums to get caught up in politics, I come here to relax.

Have a great day.

Also a good point.

3 Likes

That “whelp” is of a size of a Dwarf. Look it up. How old a troll that is of a size of a dwarf could be?

Troll is usually twice the size of a human. You’re really lacking arguments if you argue semantics.

The fact is that dwarves were targeting Frostmane kids for years (cataclysm revamp made it even worse) and Zandalari came to stop it.

3 Likes

By all means - but on your way, keep in mind that if you don’t want politics in your WoW, you were doomed from the moment you bought the game. 'Cause it’s been in there since the first moment our characters cleared a jungle ruin of its Caribbean-patois-speaking, spear-throwing, people-eating, degenerate-and-backwards inhabitants, and it’s always been ugly as hell even if we didn’t look it in the eye.

8 Likes

Yup. Tauren get the short end of the stick here too.

Being the “noble savage native american” stereotype while still also having the story bend over backwards to justify Alliance colonialism aimed towards the Tauren is kinda messed up.

9 Likes

Could easily be an adult to the Trolls. They’re all off on their own and carrying weapons.

No they aren’t. Lore-wise Trolls are around eight feet average. And you can look at the Frostmane models now, even the adults are smaller than a human.
https://i.imgur.com/S2yYL4d.png
First is a whelp. Second is a Frostmane Snowstrider.

Words have meaning for a reason.

2 Likes

The Adults are in the cave and soothsayers and soothsayers are much bigger than dwarves.

Frost tRolls are one of the larger trolls and they are deffinietly above 8 feet as adults.

And frostmane whelps are at the size of a dwarf. They’re literal kids. And kids who after cata recamp aren’t showing any hosyility at all, and after we encounter soothsayer we learn that they are scared!

This is really messed up that people try to justify this horrible act.

6 Likes

They’re in the cave after Cataclysm. Before to Vanilla there were just whelps.

Not much. I literally took comparison pictures in that post. The adult Trolls are literally smaller than humans.

The term whelp is used and they’re half the size of Trolls that are already smaller than humans. They aren’t kids, lol. There’s no need to ignore the evidence.

2 Likes

and “Whelp” can mean child.

They are child sized.

This isn’t a haaaaaaaaaard concept.

6 Likes

Whelp typically doesn’t mean child. Besides being usually an animal overspring.

No they aren’t.

lol

I don’t even know why Trolls are being brought up to such an extent in a Gnome democracy thread.

2 Likes

Well, now that Sylvanas has formally gone evil and left the Horde, and now that Void Elves are getting High Elf options, Sylvanas and High Elf threads are both a thing of the past. So, it’s 2020, why not make the narrative about how awful the story is, specifically dragging real world tragedies into it, in an attempt to make anyone who is on the wrong side or cares about the story out to be a bigoted racist?

At least, that’s how it reads. What a way to end a discussion.

2 Likes

They are children, these trolls are dwarf sized. Don’t act obtuse.

3 Likes

They aren’t children, the adults are human sized, the whelps are dwarf sized. Stop being dishonest.

Unfortunately.

You are the one who is being dishonest. Those are clearly kids, trolls are towering over dwarves and over humans, but because of souch their head is positioned to be on the level of other races such as humans and elves. But they are taller.

5 Likes

That is you.

I literally took a picture showing some of the adult trolls of that area are the same height as a human. Again, you’re being dishonest.

So they aren’t towering if they’re slouching.

They’re longer, but if they’re constantly slouching, they aren’t taller. And the whelps are slouching too, so this isn’t really relevant to their comparative height. An average slouching Darkspear model is still taller than a human, but many of the adult Frostmanes of that area are not.

Troll whelps are children and your argument is very strange.
They are even comforted by the Frostmane woman that everything will be fine.

But then they are murdered.

5 Likes

Declarative statements aren’t arguments. If someone wants to go make a thread about it, feel free. Instead derailing a Gnome thread more.

1 Like

You are right that’s not an argument, it’s a fact.

Not if you’re writing such insane nonsense.

1 Like

It is someone who can’t make an argument just insisting.

lol

Again, feel free to make your own Troll thread about Trolls.

1 Like