When are you going to get over Teldrassil?

Rommath and Aethas are higher tiered characters than Delaryn and Sira were.

5 Likes

I never named rommath.
But Aethas is the same as Sira.

Both show up on an off for some random quest before disappearing and standing somewhere useless.

Sira was the defacto leader of the Wardens until Maeiv showed up in Legion.

7 Likes

Sorry, sleep deprivation made me see Rommath there.

Aethas is still a poor choice since he’s been narratively relevant through multiple expansions.

First off, is it me or are we getting a lot of posters on The Story Fourm that should really be in the General section?

Secondly…

Drahliana you and I usually don’t agree but today you are on FIRE!!!

Lastly on the OP’s topic, we will be able to move past Teldrassil when we’ve recieved justice. Justice for a home lost. Justice for the thousands dead. Justice for the Elves that witch has raised into her service.

You all may make lite of Sira and Delaryn but their impact was profound. Delaryn took charge and lead the defense until the very end. A solider that had never lead before found a way against overwhelming odds to hold back the horde and save as many of her people as she could. The effort cost Delaryn her life and instead of being allowed to rest, Sylvanas raised her into her service.

Sira may have only been a quest giver in Legion but she went to Darkshore to help the High Priestess and free the horde captives. Her faith was unfortunately shaken but still had it in Tyrande who arrived only too late. Let’s not forget that Sira, an ancient warden, was killed off by a horde adventurer quite easily, then she too was raised. Not mention the other random Night Elves that Sylvanas has turned. You all keep shouting your support for that sociopath but she’s no better than Athas was.

We’ll move past Teldrassil when Sylvanas and Saurfang are brought to justice. Sylvanas permanently dead and Saurfang imprisoned and denied a “honorable death” those fel stained Orcs crave so much.

7 Likes

That’ll happen when Tyrande and Malfurion die.

1 Like

So has Sira.
She was in Cataclysm, WoD, Legion and BFA obviously.

Just switch to your Blood Elf main. How many times does a goat have to ask?

5 Likes

He mains a Troll but go off I guess

1 Like

I’m aware. You even quoted the part where I said it was the writer’s fault. Believe it or not, I was once bifactional. Then they ruined the Horde. And their current trajectory with Anduin and Jaina are on track to ruin what’s left of the Alliance. Soon I’ll have no causes to champion, besides the individual ones of my Night Elves, Space Elves, and Fur Elves.

5 Likes

But her role in previous expansions were just quest giver. Again, talking about narrative relevance.

Bud Neckred is more narratively relevant than Sira.

They both have the same relevance.
You cannot point to anything that Aethas has done that puts him above Sira.

Its all subjective interpretation. Sira in comparison has been much more present than Aethas.

4 Likes

Aethas was the leader of the Sunreavers.

Sira was the leader of the Wardens.

Sunreavers and Wardens were involved in questing but Sunreavers served a role outside of being daily quest givers.

Aethas tried to hide proof of the Sunreavers aiding Garrosh which led to the Purge of Dalaran.

Aethas got removed from Dalaran and pledged his Sunreavers to the Horde until Legion, where he brought Felomelorn back to Dalaran to try and appease the Kirin Tor and re-earn their good graces.

Sira only got character defining moments when she died.

Except the High Priestess and the Archdruid are not responsible for a genocide, Sylvanas and Saurfang are. At the very least I’d Saurfang doesn’t die or is imprisoned, he should be sent back through the dark portal.

7 Likes

They were, just against the races where it’s okay to genocide because the game has arbitrary classifications between what is and isn’t okay.

1 Like

If you’re going to make that kind of claim you need to back it up.

2 Likes

Satyrs for one.

So now you’re defending literal demons? That’s… Weird.

20 Likes

Well, once Stormwind burns to the ground, they’ll forget about Teldrassil.

Guess when they will forget about Stormwind :wink:

If the Horde fans can’t get over Camp Taurajo, you really think Night Elf fans will get over Teldrassil?

13 Likes

Genocide is genocide.

If you want to pretend killing your enemies is fine in some context, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the Horde killing their enemy.