When are Void Elves getting Paladin?

It does not prove nor opens up the option for future paladins. We had a lot of questlines similar prior to Dragonflight that people tried to use thinking it opens up the option when it doesn’t.

2 Likes

We’ll get velf pallies at some point, when they add pallies for all. Just takes them longer for animations and the racial mount. I’m hoping by Midnight we have pallies and shammies for all. The Lat Titan will probably be when we get druids for all.

We have the Tyr’s Guard for pallies, the reformed primalists for shammies, and the emerald dream for druids. It will happen, just gotta wait longer.

I mean I’m not even fighting for more high elf stuff right now. Cause I already know it’s coming. Basically a big wink and a nod for midnight when the elf races all come together. So no doubt high elf stuff will be present for alliance players. We will either get more customization for high elf for alliance and void elf customization over for blood elves/horde. Or the Elves will become neutral ala pick your path. Or High Elf becomes a brand new neutral race. Who knows? But it’s gonna be one of those. So I can be patient enough for that I can be a convincing darkfallen or high elf as I am now. Though weirdly I make a more convincing dark fallen as alliance, and horde makes a more convincing high elf. It feels backwards.

It is also the lore they have to work on, since it isn’t just the Void Elves they need to set up the lore too. Paladins, Druids and Shamans does have the strongest lores which does restrict them from opening up further at the moment, and in order for the remaining classes, they have to work on the lore.

Yeah I know they do, but they didn’t really explain how a manari can be a pally, or a darkfallen can be a pally, yet both exist. It will happen, just not as fast as some of us would hope.

1 Like

Who says those quests were not created for that reason? It’s just them opening the door, but they aren’t ready for the finalization of their plans yet. I’m sure more quests and lore will be compacted on those questlines and then when it’s ready we’ll see the classes open up. As of now, the Tyr option is just too perfect not to use as a base for getting paladins for every race.

I think it’s the better comprise and even threw in their own culture making a cool theme. :metal::robot:

We’ll have to wait a little longer to see Gnoblins. Goblin and Gnome relationships began recently. :hourglass_flowing_sand::robot:

1 Like

If Tyr was to open up Paladins for all races, then it would’ve been done already. But we all know that is not the case.

Stop with the headcanon, it won’t give you anything faster.

I know that Midnight is supposed to center around bringing the elves together, though keep in mind that’s not confirming they’re going to add everything that people think they are to the playable races.

We’ve had an actual Night Elf Paladin existing in lore since Legion, and we still have no playable Night Elf Paladins. People were convinced that NPC was paving the way for that, and here we are almost a decade after Legion.

There are things we could point at that might be setting up Void Elf Paladins. Hell, in a recent questline we saw a Void Elf using Paladin abilities, albeit in a void themed way.

but it could also just be another Delas Moonfang.

1 Like

Why do you say it would be done already? Where is it stated that had to be the case? Like what in the world? All they did was introduce it you know? Do you really believe Tyr won’t have more of a role later? Do you think this quest was a one and done forever? Ridiculous thinking.

I believe Delas moonfang was them setting it up. It’s just taking them a long time to put the plan in motion. It was more a test of the waters to get people comfortable with the idea. Of course, we all know it really is going to happen eventually, likely in this 3 expansion trilogy. I can’t say why they are waiting as long as they are to do it, but they have their reasons despite how stupid they are.

I hate how people are acting like they can see ahead thinking anything is confirmed when nothing has been fully confirmed except for travelling to the old Quel’thalas and bringing the elven tribes together.

Yes, you do think ridiculously. Because your twisting things around because you want something. But guess what: That is not how it works.

3 Likes

They can “cosplay”.
they aren’t high elves.

They are little void-touched, band tentacles.

1 Like

Funny that there were also the gnomes using guns (and gnomish engineering making guns) before they became hunters in Legion. Was awesome how the legendary hunter weapon is gnomish themed. :metal::robot:

But it doesn’t look like it:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to be a Dracthyr Warlock, assuming Warlock is going to be allowed for the Dracthyr

1 Like

Well, in a post with one of the forum council members they claimed that when they interviewed a blizzard developer about high elves, they basically just gave them a sly nod that something is happening on that front in midnight.

Lets look at this for example:

Claiming something doesn’t mean it is facts, especially when any interviews from Blizzard developments is quick to get pick up from WoWHead or content creators.

Nice try though at that attempt.

2 Likes

and you just know a part of the forums is gonna act like this is 100% a promise from Blizzard too, and get mad if it doesn’t happen.

At some point when it’s several years and 4 expansions later, it’s not them setting up some long term plot. It’s just them dropping the plot thread and thinking “maybe we’ll pick it up later if we feel like it”.

It’s something they commonly do.

One could argue all that dealing with the elemental lords we did in Cata was a clear setup to make everybody Shamans, or that any time they break out the Emerald Dream it’s obviously a setup to let us all be Druids.

Vanilla WoW had an Undead Paladin.

4 Likes

Cringe

10chars/

Ah, the forums. Always happens with this.

2 Likes