When are those ret nerfs going live?

see this is the kind of player that needs to have its manila sham rage excised without anaesthesia

it’s so intensely troll that the devs gave the only defensive that can reliably and fully answer ret burst to other rets

2 Likes

Yeah, a few combos that have to happen first. You’re generally already 3 seconds into the cd before dmg is actually dealt

A half-brained Ret can literally train any class. This idiocracy has to end NOW

1 Like

Okay troll. There is a reason why nearly EVERY game I played tonight in 2s or RSS had a ret. Do you get that? Do you understand why they are good? All those ret palis didn’t just get magically more skilled over the last couple weeks. The class is broken. This is why they are broken. I can’t waste turtle the second wings happened assuming damage is going to kill me. Ret has more goes then I have defensives for. If I used a defensives the second wings happened every time I would lose every game. Rather, I have to try and mitigate damage as best as possible. The problem is… ret is killing people from 50% in a second. There isn’t time to react to it and even if there is, I may not have a tool to counter it.

Do you seriously think taking more then 50% of someone’s health in .3-.4s is reasonable?

Sorry, but if you have been doing arena since 2010 and your best is 2k, why are you even responding here? Maybe learn your own class first before you start telling other people how to play theirs.

2 Likes

The main issue is the frequency of it. It’s far too often, way to long, and does way to much damage. And thats just among 1 of the plethora of issues ret has in its grossly broken state.

Where did you see this?

EDIT: found it

Yeah class is popular after a rework, so? They should just quit cause you don’t want to see them?

Maybe instead of whining about Ret you should be whining about the problems your class has and get improvements.

My 2k rating is higher than 90% of people who play this game, the forums are also open to anyone with a subscription. You could go start your own “Gladiator+” forums, I even got a name for you, “The Crybaby Corner.” It fits since all you “Gladiators” seem to do is cry about other classes instead of getting good.

6 Likes

They should rework shaman next! :smiley:

The majority of rets I’m seeing are first time players.

Ok troll. Or we could talk about the outlier spec that is wrecking the ladder.

Getting good? Again, try getting good with ret first before you talk. Must suck to know you’re going to get nerfed after having accomplished nothing.

It’s really difficult to make anything out of those screenshots without proper context. What were you doing while the ret was setting up their CDs? Where are your teammates?

Also worth noting that judgement of the pure is getting nerfed, so we really need to wait to see how Rets are after that nerf before we ask for more.

Even better, you want Blizzard to nerf them so these first time players just quit the game?

“Troll” “Troll” “Troll” I’m not trolling you, you just don’t like real answers, sorry.

Try? I already am good, could care less about what your opinion of me is lol.

It’s okay to be angry, but wasting your time throwing insults or even trying doesn’t do you much good, I don’t care about your opinion.

Are you though?

3 Likes

Not new players, just fotm chasers.

Ok troll.

2k isn’t good enough for you to tell others to “get good.” Learn how to play your own spec first.

You care so little about my opinion that you’re posting in my thread and continue to respond. Good job captain.

Yes? By all definitions of the word, I am “good” am I great, definitely not at PVP.

That’s not what you said though, you said new players, keep changing your story to fit your needs?

I’m just recycling the advice you would give someone else if they were in here crying about your class.

I mean someone has to voice an opinion that differs from your crybaby echo chamber.

That is what I said. First time players. People playing ret for the first time. Not new players.

No one is crying about Survival.

Oh, got it. Saying anything about overpowered specs is crying. Reported for trolling.

Well, enjoy your continued nerfs.

Game is trash now. Ret players defend it but they know it is broken. Arena is completely unplayable. They need to TEST before they release this stuff

1 Like

Probably running for their lives.

How much contribution do you expect from teammates vs that kind of condensed and concerted damage?

It is, but I don’t think that’s the point OP was making. This alludes to an entirely different sector of the spec’s overperforming mechanics.

1 Like

frostwolf gamers rise up

How do you know? Were you in the match with them? If they were running for their lives how did the Ret catch up to them?

A lot. The OP has two teammates. Did they just sit and watch the ret get everything loaded up? They didn’t do anything to proactively prevent the death?

You have to look at a spec as a whole. It’s okay if Ret does good damage if their utility / defensives take a hit. And their utility / defensives are taking a sizeable hit with this nerf.