When are those ret nerfs going live?

/sarcasm

I failed to instantly turtle when the ret used wings. Seriously though, what is even going on with this game these days?

Imgur

These pink boys are lethal.

Update: It happened again. This time in a 2s match. This is basically an execute from half health. This is broken. It’s consistently happening.

Imgur

24 Likes

280,000 damage in a third of a second is a bit excessive. :dracthyr_love_animated:

47 Likes

Yea, I saw wings and was getting ready to use turtle…

Have to use turtle before they even hit me. That’s not reasonable. I seriously don’t understand how they nerfed ret and it’s still insane.

9 Likes

There’s also that little delay, even on melee hits, where you can get killed through turtle.

2 Likes

Tbh there is nothing special with those numbers. Plenty of specs out there doing absurd burst. Let’s not pretend otherwise.

15 Likes

Yea. I have a folder full of those. :frowning:

Getting hit with execute .3s after turtle goes up. Super neat.

4 Likes

Have you given up on priest or just playing hunter for fun

Not trying to be facetious, but which classes are doing that? I haven’t encountered anything else that is doing that much currently. Well, consistently speaking. Have seen some pretty crazy numbers from WW and Arcane, but those are pretty telegraphed.

7 Likes

I have for the moment. I did some 3s with friends on my priest and it’s pretty glaring the spec is broken atm. Might be good in some specific comps, but in half our losses I’m just going oom. =/

It’s really not a fun spec at all right now. That said, I think healing in general right now is really stressful. Damage is just all over the place.

Also, RSS isn’t fun to heal. I got silenced for a week for responding to someone saying I was bad. It’s funny that you can call people bad, trash, rats, etc… but if you use one naughty word, that’s going to far.

4 Likes

Every class can, probably not as often as ret though.

I wish survival could do that. :smiley:

Definitely can’t.

1 Like

I love that my strike of the windlord got nerfed three separate times and it didn’t even hit that hard

13 Likes

Didn’t it hit for like 200k on its own?

You’re thinking of thunderfist stacks when it hit multiple targets, like teams with pets, outside unholy or demo is was about 40-50k

i am banned right now for responding to someone. unbanned apr 2
turning off chat when i get back

1 Like

Apr 3 for me. :frowning:

I responded to “bro u got gapped hard asf”

Apparently that’s not enough to warrant someone getting silenced. Responding with actual words though… that’s over the line. I’m just sick of people talking trash to me. Every single one of those people should be silenced.

2 Likes

yeah its really lame. i don’t even understand why the stepped up the chat bans over getting into it w people. half the time it starts out trying to be helpful, they tell you something completely out of line and i’ll respond with alright just stay bad then i guess.

hell one of the sentences i caught this ban for was “i took disarm for the dk” so people really out here just reporting everything

5 Likes

Triple sweep would hit for 200k

3 target thunderfist was not hitting for anywhere close to that.

2 Likes

So your saying each hit wasn’t hitting for 50k? With the initial hit also hitting for 50k?