What's with all the entitled mages in BGs?

Which is exactly why I too make the effort to buff and heal and such.

1 Like

Which is your job as a druid. All I’m saying is the mages should also be doing their job.

Except the mages get paid way more than regent costs every time someone in the open world wants a portal or food.
It’s part of being a mage dude just like part of being a warlock is farming shards for healthstones/soul stones along with cursing everything. Mages are the top gold farming class in the game yet they gonna complain over small regent costs lmao.

And yes I have a 70lock on classicTBC and had a 60 in classic. I’m just too lazy to swap chars on the forums lol

2 Likes

It’s just like… why would you not use your class abilities to buff your team in the pre-game? I don’t want players like that on my team, that’s for sure!

3 Likes

Why would a mage care about that when we can conjure out own cookies?

Because they are double stuffed oreos how could you not be jealous?

1 Like

Mages are supposed to drop tables for people. Having mana biscuits is essential, especially if they want their healers to keep healing after fights and not just sit around for their mana regen. Another thing that needs to happen is the freedom to transfer from PvE to PvP servers. See more here:

Hey, glad to see you stopped by to advertise your stupid thread vegeta.

1 Like

You’re welcome for posting a serious concern that hundreds, perhaps thousands, of players would like addressed, written intelligently with deep regard to the community while also evidently debating the archaic and illegitimate reasons for keeping up these restrictions. In case any of the words I just used are beyond your vocabulary base, I suggest you visit Merrium-Webster’s online dictionary.

What about my welcome? What happened to it?

You’re welcome too. And also, let’s bump this post:

Yeah, him and his 5 friends are over on that thread bumping each other’s posts with alts. It’s actually funny to watch.

And the troll with his 5 alts to comment on every single post about pve-to-pvp transfers re-enters, lol. So now you talk about me in other posts. Just talk to me on mine buddy if you have something of value to contribute.

HEEEEEY VAAAAAGEEEEETAAAAAAAA

The name’s Vegeta. V-E-G-E-T-A.

Hey Vegeta remember that bug planet?

Is that the one where Baby came from or are you talking about the one with the worm that almost ate Kakorot?

Hey Vegeta are we there yet?

Dude I so already busted you. You and Valkra are the same account and you are responding to yourself using those two characters to bump your own posts.

It is very easy to tell, because ignoring someone is account wide.

:roll_eyes:

You continue to expose yourself by how you project, lol. If you want to talk to me, talk to me on my thread. Don’t be a coward and talk behind me.