What's with all the entitled mages in BGs?

You can easily burn through and entire stack of food in a single battleground so no its way more than 2g a day. Thats the entire point of having a mage share their table, its literally meant to be shared with the group. Only a contrarian would argue otherwise.

1 Like

Only someone who actually appreciates when others do things that I benefit from.

Ultimately, you have no basis on trying to mandate how people play or what they do. If you don’t get a table and are gonna cry try typing /afk and I promise you won’t have to deal with that mean mage anymore.

Jesus, lot of buck on thinking a mage should just put down a table.

Retail had it right, at least if there is no reagent then the poor excuse of “my 1g” is out the window. Not going to be mean about asking for food, but damn you would think Mages just put one down.

I buff and make portals for free all the time. I give out food and water to whoever wants it. When I am a big mage and can make a table, I will.

Pretty much the entire player base is entitled. You aren’t entitled to squat.

Come prepared. Don’t expect others to do anything for you because most of the time you will be disappointed.

Yes me asking “can I get a table plz” and then playing the match without it is totally the same as crying and afking out of a bg. Cool your jets dude, no need to be so blatantly combative over a trivial topic like this.

Most do, but when people expect it and demand it. I do not blame the player for giving them the virtual middle finger and refuse.

Just because I argue doesn’t mean I’m heated.

I don’t think you understand what arguing anything on a forum actually means. Most of your posts are agitated snark because you are triggered over someone else having a different opinion.

Pointing out the double standard here about an entitled player trying to call mages entitled for not doing as he demands, isn’t really sparky.

I just choose to word it in an entertaining manner.

Well you have proven you are illiterate now as I have stated multiple times its not that I don’t have food and water for myself, its that my stuff costs actual gold and a mage can share and provide a bonus to their team by simply spending 2 silver and a gcd.

But by all means put your fingers in your ears and scream about how we are the entitled ones to protect you from the damaging logic that is reality.

1 Like

I guess if the dps is under no obligation to dps.

Your not comparing the same things here

Your response.

I assumed it was clear we were talking about purchased mage food/water. NOT VENDOR.

And you are most likely going to get supplemental food/water from mages that do drop tables.

So you’re too broke to supply your own mats, and get angry when someone doesn’t give you free stuff.

You realize you could farm for less than 10 minutes and have more than enough gold for a few stacks.

You do realize a mage can take two steps outside of any major city kill one mob and have enough money to drop a table?

I wish you guys would learn to read, its getting tiring having to repeat myself everytime a new contrarian enters the thread and tries to argue the same garbage in bad faith. It should be expected though considering you guys fail at basic math and can’t figure out how a gcd works while not being able to handle one button press lol.

1 Like

I said this before you even entered the thread…

I am now arguing against your stance that being prepared is such a burden. And a mage is hurting the group by not dropping a table.

I’ve already explained all of that to you. I’m not gonna repeat myself lol. You seem like an ok dwarf so I will refrain from adding you to “the list”…for now.

Its not bad faith to point out that trying to shame someone for not doing as you want is poor character.

You vindicate my points by admitting how easily it is for you to provide your own food. There are several times when bgs have no mage, do you cry then because you have no food or water at all?

2 Likes

No because for the 100th time I always have food and water.

Now put your nose :fist_right: <— right there

I doubt thatd do any damage honestly. Those skinny undead female arms.

Smh.

I make a table every game I join unless it’s already started.

If there’s something I can do to help my team be better prepared I’ll happily do it, same with buffing.

Sometimes small favors go a long way!

1 Like