What's with all the entitled mages in BGs?

Because they are double stuffed oreos how could you not be jealous?

1 Like

Mages are supposed to drop tables for people. Having mana biscuits is essential, especially if they want their healers to keep healing after fights and not just sit around for their mana regen. Another thing that needs to happen is the freedom to transfer from PvE to PvP servers. See more here:

Hey, glad to see you stopped by to advertise your stupid thread vegeta.

1 Like

You’re welcome for posting a serious concern that hundreds, perhaps thousands, of players would like addressed, written intelligently with deep regard to the community while also evidently debating the archaic and illegitimate reasons for keeping up these restrictions. In case any of the words I just used are beyond your vocabulary base, I suggest you visit Merrium-Webster’s online dictionary.

What about my welcome? What happened to it?

You’re welcome too. And also, let’s bump this post:

Yeah, him and his 5 friends are over on that thread bumping each other’s posts with alts. It’s actually funny to watch.

And the troll with his 5 alts to comment on every single post about pve-to-pvp transfers re-enters, lol. So now you talk about me in other posts. Just talk to me on mine buddy if you have something of value to contribute.

HEEEEEY VAAAAAGEEEEETAAAAAAAA

The name’s Vegeta. V-E-G-E-T-A.

Hey Vegeta remember that bug planet?

Is that the one where Baby came from or are you talking about the one with the worm that almost ate Kakorot?

Hey Vegeta are we there yet?

Dude I so already busted you. You and Valkra are the same account and you are responding to yourself using those two characters to bump your own posts.

It is very easy to tell, because ignoring someone is account wide.

:roll_eyes:

You continue to expose yourself by how you project, lol. If you want to talk to me, talk to me on my thread. Don’t be a coward and talk behind me.

You came here and interjected your thrash thread.

I am not giving that thread any more attention. Let it die like it should.

So much hate within you. Eat clean. Breathe fresh air. Meditate. Go to the gym. Do something healthy with your life. THEN, feel free to contribute something of meaningful value. You got called out multiple times by multiple people and are afraid to confront anything. Typical of a “little rascal”, kek.

No other class can stealth like a rogue…

“Table please.”
“I’ll give you the table after we defend and cap the bunker. Just follow me.”
(crickets)

1 Like

So you’ll drop the table once people don’t need it because the fighting is over?