šŸšæ What's the longest you've gone without showering?

Oof. Big oof. I donā€™t even know what a ā€œTatchaā€ is.

Want some gator tail and venison?

Shouldnā€™t be too hard for your typical Blizzard gamer.

Meanwhile I cannot live without my Silk Peony eye cream and their Vitamin C boosting Serum!!!

Iā€™m a pescatarian :confused: Iā€™d offer you some spicy octopus sashimi since I seem to make it once a week but you declined that once before I think.

Yikes, a month?

Iā€™ve gone 3 days, felt pretty nasty then.

1 Like

Silkā€¦ peony? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I mean, I have an orange tree out back so I get plenty of vitamin C. Fresh oranges two seasons a year. Theyā€™ll be coming up soon.

So thatā€™s a no on the deer burgers? Shame. Ah well, at least there are hash browns.

Depends on my mood really, thanks to depression sometimes Iā€™m feeling so down I barely want to take care of myself.
I usually shower daily, sometimes twice a day, but when Iā€™m feeling really down i can stay a few days barely leaving the bed, more than a week sometimes.

I think we both respectively chose the correct wow races it just dawned on me Night Elves would probably not understand the pomp of the Sinā€™dorei they already dislike magic use or seem to heh

I do like hash browns! And if its a no on the sashimi with you I can offer you riceā€¦ just not white rice rn only brown :frowning: everywhere I go is sold out of white rice and I am so sad about it! (I like both but on average I prefer white rice)

Eh, I guess I am a bit of a country elf. Canā€™t help where youā€™re from :man_shrugging:

Iā€™ll give you Southern style hash browns for proper Mexican yellow rice. Melt some cheddar or gouda in that and itā€™s divine.

i shower everyday, so just 1 day. but i usually only wash hair fully once a week

And I shall offer you spicy cheesy tteokbokki, and the spicy octopus sashimi is always available should you change your mind on trying it!

1 Like

Um Iā€™ve never not showered daily due to gaming. I once didnā€™t shower for 3 days while camping in a place with no showers, but I still hopped in the lake and cleaned off. I shower twice a day, everyday.

This thread is gross.

1 Like
2 Likes

I have no idea what that is or how to pronounce it.

Iā€™ma go throw some peanut butter on white bread. :grin:

Ohā€¦LOLOLOL! I laughed really hard at that :grin:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Gone up to 2 days without, though I shower daily. Sometimes twice. Always regret skipping it when I do :smiley:

A type of rice cakes and soooo good!

1 Like

The longest I ever went without a shower was, ironically, because of a game, just not a video game.

I was stuck in a small town because my ride totaled his car, my family was overseas so no one could pick me up. Rather than try my best to bail to some actual friends (Iā€™d been kicked out of the house I was staying in somewhat arbitrarily), I ended up in my friendā€™s camper-van and didnā€™t shower for a month, just caked on the deodorant and threw out my clothes every few weeks.

Why did I try to stick around? My friend was going to run a Vampire tapletop RPG that Iā€™d created an interesting character for it. To be fair I was mentally ill at the time, really not my finest moment. Youthful ignorance nicely fills in any blanks (happened in 97), I didnā€™t even think about it as living homeless until after the fact was like, ā€œyeah, I did that.ā€

Nowadays three days is my hard limit, any more than that and I feel funky and the stench is unbearable. I cannot be seen around people if I do that.

1 Like

because of gaming? one. When i was an OTR truck driverā€¦ 4. Always kept baby wipes in my truck in case i didnā€™t stop at any truck stops for a bit.

Longest in my entire life probably 2 days, but thatā€™s really rare. I know OP is trolling but 30 days without showering is like mental institute level.

Navigate the forums till you smell it, click on it once you step in itā€¦