šŸšæ What's the longest you've gone without showering?

I honestly canā€™t give an answer as thatā€™s not something Iā€™ve kept a record of. Lol I shower every day as long as I can remember.

I, uh, really donā€™t want to answer this question, but I will because I love sharing intimate personal details of my life with strangers on the internet.

About two months. I was in my turbo depressed phase, and if I wasnā€™t working (and I wasnā€™t, because I called out of work a lot), I was either sleeping or playing WoW. My manager, god bless her, was the one who finally called me out on it. Nowadays Iā€™m a lot better, and I shower at least once a week.

1 Like

3 days cause I didnā€™t need to leave my house.

Other than that I shower every other day.

Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s the longest Iā€™ve gone without showering. Probably several days because Iā€™ve lived in South Florida all my life and encountered quite a few hurricanes. Even then we had water pressure and were lucky to not fall under a boil water advisory.

1 Like

If you hadnā€™t added this I would have said about 3 months. I was incarcerated and afraid of dropping the soap.

About 6-7 months when living outdoors. Its to cold to swim in WI in the winter.

And other periods of prolonged depression were there were again half year periods were I didnā€™t leave the house, that didnā€™t have running water.

Yep, youā€™re single right?
Just FYI, if you ever want to change that status, not going longer than 24 hours between showers is generally considered mandatory.

You donā€™t need to shower if you just have your skin drycleaned.

As a teenager in school? Probably a million years.

As an adult? Probably around six days when I was being a bum, but when I became a responsible adult with a job the longest would be every other day. My hair is too fabulous to be allowed to get greasy.

Never. I actually live in the shower and will die if I leave it.

2 Likes

I work in a large, respectable firm and only shower if I go to the gym. I go 4-6 days sometimes without showering. If i smell or feel dirty, Iā€™ll shower. But its not the end all be all

4 months in AFG. Top that.

well. today I realized that I play this game with a bunch of people that smell like garbage. good lord yall are nasty.

2 Likes

Hmm. Longest time Iā€™ve been without showering is 12 hours.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No wonder disease is spreading so quickly throughout the world. Savages abound.

2 Likes