šŸšæ What's the longest you've gone without showering?

/Shudder. My Sensory Processing Disorder is making my skin crawl just thinking of this.

I have never gone without showering because of Gaming.

But I knew a BIG Raider once, and Iā€™d have to leave the room when he rose from his chair; the stenchā€¦ oh my gosh, it made my eyes water.

1 Like

So is the skin of these unwashed heathens. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Yes! Arghhh!

1 Like

Some of the skin is crawling because itā€™s rotted off, being carted away by hordes of savage, microscopic insects to dark, secret lairs.

2 Likes

Due to gaming? 0

Due to being stranded buy a disaster? About 2 weeks, and once rescued, I hit that shower as quickly as I could!

Imagine the oil slick that comes off them if they actually went into a body of water. Itā€™d be like the Exxon-Valdez all over againā€¦

2 Likes

because of gaming 0
because of deployment 28-30 days lol

And who says oil is a nonrenewable resource?

Thereā€™s a reason gamer funk to energy generators donā€™t exist LOL

1 Like

A few months. I wasnā€™t actively keeping track.

Best we could do was a couple of baby wipes at the end of the day. Face, scalp, pits, groin. Water was in short supply, so our ration of it was for drinking, not bathing.

Something something, whatever law of thermodynamics it was, something something.

1 Like

something something toxic fumes not in my backtard, something something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A month but thatā€™s just because our dang showers decided to break at the same time. The folks in charge of the apartment took forever to get to us and fix it.

And no I couldnā€™t just take a bath instead. Stuff was cracked among other issues.

Iā€™ve absolutely gone a month without showering, but only because of field training with the Army.

In normal conditions which include gamingā€¦maybe 10 days? Its funny but if youā€™re used to exercising a lot and then stop, you may realize you donā€™t know when youā€™re actually supposed to shower.

I am very clean this servant of the Dark Lady never misses a shower!

I believe in taking care of myself, every morning I use the Kylie skin foaming cleanser, then my honey almond face scrub, and I always use a toner with little or no alcohol, then an anti aging under eye. It takes me a little while because I constantly catch my own reflection but shrugs hehe :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I had a roomie that never showered.
It was pretty nasty :l

I just likeā€¦ scrub myself and throw some aloe vera over my face when Iā€™m done. I canā€™t imagine going through this much effort or using celebrity brand products. Too rich for my blood. Probably unhealthy additives too. :<

Thisā€¦ is just my morning routine, I use my Tatcha products at night is my California showing lol it kinda jumps out every once in awhile but I mean well :slightly_frowning_face:

up to a week. by then my hair really needs conditioner.

Max two days and that is VERY rare and only if Iā€™m at home the entire time.