What's so unnatural about Order anyways?

I… uhh… dunno what the thread has turned into.
It’s a lot to read.
So I’m gonna stick with the initial post.

You’re right, in that the “lifeblood” of Azeroth has historically been a font of “Arcane” energy.

However, I feel like the lore is currently in a transitory state. Ever since Chronicles was chucked at a wall, the Lore has been recontextualized into this new system held up by Shadowlands.

I once saw a theory that Azeroth might be revealed to not be a “Titan” at all.
That World Souls are malleable, and can be swayed to any of the Cosmic flavors given proper outside interference.
The Pantheon were Order Titans, (And planned for Azeroth to be one as well)
Sargeras was Order, but transformed into a Fel Titan.
Argus was a Death Titan.
The Void Lords want to create a Void Titan.
So on and so forth.

I’m definitely expecting Dragonflight is shake up our understanding of Titans and World Souls, for better or worse.

1 Like

Ashric is trying to flirt with me.

1000%.

I have Loremaster tf you talking about? I have it all the way through Shadowlands. Currently working on DF Loremaster lol.

You don’t even know me, you are going by armory not live achievement. I completed Loremaster in September/October of this year. It still says here I have 9000 achievement points, I actually have 11,500 now and rising daily. Not to shabby for an account created in July of 2022.

I’m actually pretty impressive. I’ve managed to do in a few months what some have taken years to achieve. I think that’s impressive.

…this is all I had in my head when I read this.

1 Like

Good because that’s how it was supposed to come across. :rofl:

That’s all the evidence we have, so pretty fair.

Hmm.

Ashric is just not having any momentum with the ladies.

Maybe this is why he has few mounts?

1 Like

He has no bad dragon mounts either…

(Sorry….I’ll see myself out now :blush:)

And besides, having a lot achievement points doesn’t necessarily mean someone knows anything about the lore

1 Like

You’re a bad influence, and will be the reason I get banned :rofl: but I love the banter ngl. The mods don’t appreciate puns like we do…

Maybe he needs to up his riding skill.

2 Likes

I haven’t been put in forum stasis since I came back, which is kinda a record for me!!

Maybe Ashy just has a harder time getting things to drop for him?

:smiley:

3 Likes

That gave me a good chuckle.

Alot of people here complaint about poor drops, maybe it’s not a coincidence?

:frog: :tea:

2 Likes

Hey, I was just admiring your mount collection! That’s a nice Swift Zulian Tiger you have!

Oh, wait. I was looking at my collection. How silly of me!

Well, I’m sure whatever you have is nice too.

That’s funny, I was looking at your small, impotent mount collection too and I noticed you never got that Argent Warhorse for your paladin. I noticed a lot of mounts you just could not get. It was very easy to page through all five pages. Very sad, very depressing, but also very quick.

I’m sure you’re used to things being very sad, very depressing, and very quick.

1 Like

That’s funny, I was looking at your small, impotent mount collection too and I noticed you never got that Argent Warhorse for your paladin.

Of course not. I got the Argent Charger, which is the paladin-exclusive mount. The Argent Warhorse is the deformed-looking consolation prize, and no self-respecting paladin would be caught dead on it.

I don’t waste time collecting things I don’t want. But then, maybe my time is just more valuable than some people’s.

I’m sure you’re used to things being very sad, very depressing, and very quick.

Not really. Unfortunately for you, you’re not likely to ever find out.

Oh. So you couldn’t get both. Ok, I see.

You really wanted that pinto I guess?

No, I shall be very happy to never know first hand how very sad, very depressing and very quick things are with you.

I am sorry that you’ve not really had even that much in your life. You should at least have something.

I just realized something though.

Ashric.

Ash Ric.

Rick Ash.

Rick Ashley. You named yourself after a rickroll!! That is clever!! Well done!!

1 Like

No, I guess not. You must be very proud of it.

You really wanted that pinto I guess?

Not especially, but it was easily bought, and I did want the armored dragonhawk. Can’t say I care much for the mount collection rewards after that. The spectral otter is cute, but I would rather have a living one.

No, I shall be very happy to never know first hand how very sad, very depressing and very quick things are with you.

If you say so. You certainly seem to be thinking about it a lot.

Ash Ric.
Rick Ash.

Actually, the etymology of the name combines Ash - as in ash trees - with ric, meaning ruler. He was named for being the heir to a modest estate surrounded by ash trees, though the name took on more morbid context after his home was destroyed in the Scourging of Lordaeron.

You can read more about my character’s backstory here

You mentioned the Transformers guy more often. What are you implying here?

I dunno, pretty sure your just secretly advertising that you’re a rickroll.

No thank you, I’ll skip a YA novel about the glory of explosions. You’ve repeatedly shown a deep misunderstanding of the English language. That just does not sound like someone who’s rambling attempts at creative writing would interest me.

guys, guys. you are both pretty.

2 Likes

You mentioned the Transformers guy more often. What are you implying here?

Oh, I just think it’s strange that you keep focusing on my romantic exploits - and after saying I was flirting with you, no less. It’s all a little untoward if you ask me.

No thank you, I’ll skip a YA novel

Really? And here I thought that would be right up your alley.

You’ve repeatedly shown a deep misunderstanding of the English language.

I would ask you to show me where, but we both know you would just give some snide, noncommittal excuse before talking about how bad I am in bed and how I’m totally into you.

Hmm.

So my joke about you having the Michael Bay posters was spot-on then.

I’ve been pointing it out, Rick Ashley. But, again, English isn’t your strong suit, so no wonder you missed it.

I knew it.

Why else would you go from a couple posts about paladins being bad, death knights being death knights, barely posting on the forums…

But then you saw me. And you just couldn’t resist. Only me. Nobody else but me.

My attention has single handedly pushed you to nearly quadruple your entire posting history. Other people respond to you? You ignore them, because you just cannot resist me.

Your posting history tells the tale of a man with a singular fixation.

I’m either flattered or deeply concerned.

1 Like