What's so unnatural about Order anyways?

it’s strange when people come out of nowhere with a vendetta isn’t it.

The same things happen to me, accusations are thrown and it always leaves me wondering, Does this person know me? because the accusations seem personal. take Irenaus for example and his “You can’t post speculation as fact.” when I haven’t posted much speculation at all so I wonder if he’s actually my 1# fan.

strange.

1 Like

I read the forums a lot. I’ve posted a lot for years. I was only a fan of Ximothy, far as I remember. But I don’t have a vendetta against anyone. Again, I can disagree with you because I disagree. Stop pretending it is personal.

Which is, to me, one of her finest moments. More noble than her killing people out of “vengeance” no matter how powerful she looked. But then I think the greatest leader of the Alliance is Vellen.

My approach to people who just keep deleting your comments and pretending they didn’t exist was usually just to copy and paste them again. I found, in the end, that they would just delete them and make the same assertion again.

Now that did have the advantage that you got to make your point over and over while the other person said basically nothing, but in the end I’m not sure it is worth the bother. I mean, you can mostly tell when someone is not convincible, so you are really posting for those who do have an open mind. But at some point, they have lost interest. in an exchange that its producing nothing new.

1 Like

Just to be clear: I don’t think this whole thing was part of a vendetta that Ashric has against me, nor do I think he’s some myopic person who cannot or will not see an opposing argument. I think this was just two stubborn people, some poorly thought out communication from both of us, and some misunderstandings along the way.

Well, and some overindulgence of Michael Bay movies might have had a hand in it. Remember people: Bay responsibly. Do not Bay and drive.

1 Like

Yes. Totally agree.

Motivations are mostly impossible to really know. The are also irreverent. A good point remains regardless of why it was made.

A little TL;DR, but you got me on a “ad-hominem is bad” soap box.

As an example, in the case of whether someone is acknowledging replies. “Why” he is doing it is ad-hominem. That fact that the posts in question didn’t acknowledge a reply is a valid issue. “Your posts haven’t addressed my reply” Yes. “You are afraid to deal with my reply” No. the former is about the issue. The latter is about the person.

2 Likes

I remember you from before and I didn’t like you. But there’s no way for you to recognize me from before. When you first started posting again you were cordial and my first instinct was “He’s changed, maybe I like this guy now.” but then you quickly cornered me and made me a prime target and I think I have it figured out.

You follow the rules to a tee, I have a personality that challenges authority and the status quo, we were bound to clash eventually. it seems like you are projecting into me, firstly your asumptions that everyone should follow the rules, then your spite because I don’t feel the same as you do.

It’s not just about “I’m gonna call you out when I disagee.” you see me as a challenge to change my mind, and I just want you to leave me alone. I would rather if you see something I post that you disagree with, maybe buy a journal and write down your thoughts there because I really don’t appreciate you replying to all of my posts in disagreement, to me that seems like trolling.

Welcome to the club of people that don’t like me, not very exclusive. If you remember me, you should realize why this theory doesn’t really fit. I post a lot, I’ve posted for years, I’ve probably disagreed with almost every regular poster several times in exchanges. You are not special, cornered, or a prime target. I’ll be the first to admit I can be a disagreeable person when it comes to online discussion.
I actually think I have been rather cordial still. Not that you’ve done the same.

I have no idea where this rules stuff is coming from. You’re the one who was arguing I need to follow a dictionary more strictly.

I’ll give you the same advice I’ve given others. And the same advice I gave you when several people were talking poorly about your character (which sounds more true to me now). You don’t have to read my posts, you don’t have to respond, you can put me on ignore. This is a public forum for discussion. I can understand why if someone was wrong a lot, they’d want to ad hom people who disagree.
That said, I don’t want to feed your delusions about me either. So you have a good one.

Giving unsolicited advice is rude and not appreciated. If you understand that you are a disagreeable person that rubs people the wrong way maybe you should stay away from people instead of trying to normalize or make excuses for your behavior.

Foul! that’s a big ad hominem, and gaslighting to boot. Gaslighting is considered abusive behavior. You don’t like being called out for your poor behavior, so now you are getting abusive.

If you’re going to be rude to me, make up accusations, and complain about someone responding on a public forum, you’ll just have to get over it.

Being disagreeable doesn’t mean I’m wrong and discussion is the purpose of the forum. Again, feel free to ignore me.

Your argument is a delusion, that’s not an ad hom. You’ve imagined it. The entire complaint is a personal attack at me and my motivations. I’ve explained why it doesn’t fit with anything else. I’m not gaslighting you, you’re wrong and trying to weaponize psychology terms as a defense.

1 Like

Considering the fact that you are still here being increasingly abusive to me proves me right. It’s not a delusion.

You didn’t have to come into this discussion at all, you did because you thought you had a gotcha moment against me with my achievements. You deleted the post when you were proved to be a clown.

What, that I’m disagreeing with lies about me?

I didn’t even claim you didn’t have the achievements. All I said was the armory was all the evidence we had.

Pretty sure they last for a bit.

This post, which seems to be what you’re referencing, is still there. And you can see under it a deleted post where you had insulted me.

okay first of all, claiming everything I am saying is lies is deflection, you’re deflecting accountablity, it’s also gaslighting. All I said was I didn’t appreciate feeling like you are out to put me down, which is true, you wanted to have your gotcha moment to feed to your ego.

You came here from another disagreement, you continously reply to me with disagreement. it’s super annoying to only have you in my replies. and it’s not just one reply it’s hours and hours of arugement and debate. You then you proudly state that you can do whatever you want. you can badger me all you like because this is a public forum, even after I asked you poliety above to stop, and expressed my discomfort with your replies.

Are are you going to continue to reply to me with increasingly abusive responses? or is this where you decide to be a decent person and walk away and never repy to me again.

Now you’re trying to recharacterize what was said more favorably. I didn’t say everything was a lie but that I’m disagreeing with lies. The claims I’m specifically targeting you and that I have a vendetta. That I’m some rules adherent that takes issue with your authority/status quo challenging personality.

You can ignore me, if you put someone on ignore, they don’t show up in your replies. Correct me if I’m wrong. But I’m not going to let you bad mouth me uncontested.
You did not politely ask me to stop, you lied about my motivation and tried to cast me as a bad person after bringing me up to Alynsa.

Again, I was responding to you lying about me. And now you’re lying about the discussion literally a few posts above us. That’s what I’m responding to. Sadly you’ll get your way, if you stop lying about me, I won’t respond to you. You win.

I found these and am putting there towards my case. I believe this is about you.

Alright Irenaus. I’m going to have to ask you to stop right now. You are not going to drag me into this. I refuse to have any part in your drama and I absolutely LOATHE that you would dare to drag that post of mine into this.

She doesn’t bother me, I don’t bother her. And I really appreciate it if you would stop using me as proof of whatever this mess is that’s going right now.

1 Like

What the hell Micah? jesus christ. I blocked you but you’ve been saying stuff like THIS behind my back. Honestly I knew Irenaus’s behavior towards me didn’t come from nowhere, because he barely knew me, but I have to admit that because I had you blocked it did seem like he was attacking me for no reason. He had a reason. YOU were the reason.

It all makes sense now. thank you Irenaus for exposing the truth, that you were instigated to harass me.

Hey, I apologize. I’ll drop the matter.

1 Like

Yes yes we know that you think being merciful towards the Horde is the highest of moral grounds a character can stand on.

And you believe collective punishment and blame is super bad.

Except when the Horde does it obviously.
Where Sylvanas makes a badly argued point that “hey the alliance might attack us again because Genn attacked me for personal reasons and Andiun didn’t punish him… dont ask me how we know this for sure saurfang.”

And so with that the Horde has casus belli to declare war on Alliance collectively punishing all of them. Burning down teldrassil and the Horde fighting two years under a vindictive, authoritarian fascist until she ploted against them.

But no… the Alliance declaring war on the Horde and holding them accountable for the two years of war, genocide and other warcrimes? Thats immoral.
But what Sylvanas and Saurfang did? What the rest of the Horde did? Nope moral.
Just read A Good War. Totally makes sense. /s

Some posters annoy me.
None more so than hypocrits, virtue signalers and liars.

No worries. Just ask me next time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well that part was more about, these specific people might get the Alliance going and we have to deal with the whole faction.

That said, her argument that 'maybe they’ll still be war in 100 years would fit that and feels pretty silly to me. I mean the Horde hasn’t even existed what, under two decades?

My problem with Elathaah is the double standards they apply and refuse to acknowledge it.

And when they can’t argue their point, everything is a personal attack.

If they were consistent then whatever. We have a different set of beliefs and opinion.
That. That I can respect.

That falls under their collective punishment issue.

If the problem really is Genn or a few individuals then it should be morally wrong to declare war on the Alliance.
But instead they defend it as logical and moral.

Flip the factions and suddenly we have a new set of criteria and measurements.