What's so unnatural about Order anyways?

Uhm…

Ok people, this thread was supposed to like, be MY personal squabble thread??

Kindly de-squabble. Leave the squabbling here to a professional squabbler.

3 Likes

Like a turkey?

Those are the professional murder chickens. :blush:

THAT is a gobbler, good sir.

Turkeys gobble. They do not and cannot squabble. They lack the proper talent. But not me. I have skills. I have…

What I have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career.

Skills that make me a nightmare for posters like you.

If you let this dispute go now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.

But if you do not, I will look for you.

I will find you.

And I will squabble with you.

2 Likes

I feel like you are not respecting the squabble properly, people!!!

Show proper deference to the honorable art of squabbling!!!

Fair is fair.

1 Like

It’s not a lie to say that you come across to me like a traditionalist. That’s how you project yourself here. The arguments you agree with and argue for reflect that, traditionalism.

You want the Titans and the Light and the lore to remain traditionally the same as it was before.

Am I wrong?

Meanwhile you’ve made wild baseless claims about me because you believed lies about me which incited you to join a dogpile.

I feel vindicated and right, because I am. You don’t have to reply to me, I’ve said all I needed to say to you can just read this and never reply to me again.

It was a spectacular moment, but I don’t think that’s the only reason it’s cool. They easily could have had Zovaal do something similar, and while it would probably be better than the nothing he did for most of the expansion, I don’t think it would have landed the same way.

Sargeras had over a decade of build up as the archvillain, of vague references to his immense power. Chronicle showed us how immensely powerful he was, and it felt earned because of how long they had been establishing it.

with the claim that this spectacle moment would never be retconned. All while ignoring the many retcons around said spectacle moment, which itself was also a retcon.

I never said that specific moment would never be retconned - but if it is retconned, I’m confident it won’t be in service of making Zovaal seem more powerful in retrospect. I don’t think it’s controversial to say that Zovaal is one of the least liked Big Bad Guys in Warcraft’s history. Meanwhile, Sargeras and the Titans remain an iconic part of WoW even after having their status diminished in favor of Nu Titans.

Even with as many blunders as Blizzard has made lately, I can’t see them being oblivious enough to start blabbering about how powerful the Jailer was any time soon (or ever again).

If you’d like to move past the hostility and get back on track, we can do that.

Happy to leave the bad blood behind, but I think I’ve said all I need to. If you still think Zovaal is more powerful than Sargeras, well, that’s alright.

So long as we agree that Zovaal was a milquetoast villain that’s best left in the trashcan, I think we can all get along.

So this is your posting alt.

Posting alt? I guess you could say that, but it really has been years since I last posted here. I’m pretty sure everything I ever posted was lost when the forums updated. Like tears in the rain.

I haven’t seriously played the character I used to post on since Legion, and this character really is my main. I leveled my Death Knight first to do arena with a friend, but I still plan to primarily play my Paladin in Dragonflight.

(I just hope Paladins get a tree rework in 10.1.)

1 Like

Here here. Very true. He can go right in the garbagio.

1 Like

So 15 hours later after the conversation was seemingly over you reply to me but I’m not allowed to defend myself. Gotcha, lol.

If you don’t want me to reply, don’t post at me.

Seems pretty simple.

Kind of trying to adjust your claims to ‘you come across to me’ now. But no, I don’t think my arguments have a traditionalist bent.

You are wrong. I don’t care about the Light being the same. So if I want one thing (obviously I want more than one but everyone does) not to change, I’m a traditionalist? Naw.

I didn’t join a dogpile. I’ve treated you like everyone else until you started lying about me. At which point I brought up, hey, I think this supports my case.

Zooval is a trash tier version of the Lich King. His armor and everything is clearly based off a much superior villain in the franchise

2 Likes