What's on your desk?

Keyboard, mouse, mouse pad, two monitors, two PCs I use for school, the new one and the old one, papers I thought were important but probably are not, a small globe, pens, small flash lights, a jar of peanuts and bottles of water.

My PC and Mac Mini running the monitors are off on a side table. I have a KVM switch to go between them but only the K and M are on the switch. The Vs are attached directly to the monitors.

Besides my computer and computer repair stuff, computer parts, my bible and I have a button my daughter gave me that says dad jokes. Every time I push it, it tells me another joke.

I would tell you one, but the batteries are dying.

1 Like

Monster cans and the cat

2 Likes

Monitor, keyboard, mouse, a Gatorade bottle half full cause I have a hangover, an Xbox controller, speakers, a long LED mousepad with the ouija board print on it.

Monitor, mouse, keyboard, desk mat, about ten various Pokemon plushies, a couple of small figurines including one of Jaina, a container of fancy pins for sticking things to my cork boards, a mug of hot chocolate (the mug has dogs on it), an insulated water bottle, a small bowl of sugar free candy, and a tube of lip balm.

Four 1/200 Scale resin F-86 Sabers and four M15 Bis. Busy painting them.

My elbows .

stuff things objects items materials. and a single container of soul food flavored seasoning salt.

Monitor, soundbar, keyboard, mouse, assorted figurines my younger daughter made me, an alpaca key chain the other daughter bought me, assorted tiles my sons scavenged from a bathroom reno that they drew on, a coffee mug, a beer mug, a Lich King led mouse pad, empty juul pods, note pad with to do lists and I think that is it.

Computer monitor mouse keyboard

Crapton of un opened mail

Eh drawing tablet, box with all my jewelry for my body piercings, small box with RAM and some small computer components, a Gerber multi tool, then the usual keyboard, razor naga gamer mouse with 12 side buttons, 21" curved monitor, ah and sound bar.

A cup of tea and biscuits

How do some of you game with that much clutter? I have a Razer Desk, chair, keyboard and mouse. Tower is in the pocket cupboard. I use one monitor. The only thing on my desk is usually a cocktail in the evening or a cup of coffee in the morning. Im a clean freak…i need space…and clean air

Computer monitor and tower, keyboard, speakers, mouse, laptop, wireless mouse, bottle of allergy medicine, bottle of aspirin, Lantus pen, a few dollars, coffee mug with pens and a pair of scissors and a bottle of Zero Sugar Wild Cherry Pepsi.

2 monitors, the computer, keyboard, and mouse / mousepad. A cup of water.

I don’t really keep stuff on my desk. I put everything away in general.

• 2 Monitors (Ones a TV)
  • 2 Keyboard and mouses, ones for the Steam Deck dock
  • Steam Deck Dock with my Steam Deck sitting atm
  • A TV remove (since my second mon is a TV)
  • A Comb
  • Some brushes for computer cleaning
  • An Alexa
  • Two USB wires connected to my table
  • A piler or sorts, hair plucker or something, idk the name.
  • Toenail cutter
  • Typically my phone somewhere
  • And i’ve knited a ridiculously long elbow rest with old blanket fluff and bed sheet. Because there’s none for my size so i had to make do.

a small pot of lawn to touch grass once in a while.

2 Likes

2 Monitors, Monitor stand, work laptop, network equipment, hardware KVM switch, pre-amp, mic-stand & mic, meds for me, meds for dog, glasses case, wrist braces, remote for fan and AC, my coffee, phone, wallet, a random Fire sauce packet [Reads: “Taking requests” for the record]. Keyboard, Mouse, Deskmat, nail clipper, and home-made Name plate that I made in 6th grade wood-shop

Two PC monitors, 1 is a large 1440p curved and one is a regular 1080.
Webcam. Headset. Mouse. Keyboard.

Now the fun stuff.

A can of WD40. A 3M measuring tape. A plastic bowl (that I need to throw). A crushed can of Monster (I also need to throw). My wifes Stanley. A bottle of water. Taco Bell vouchers. Some loose change. A bottle of Afrin. Hair bows and ties (we’re having a girl in November so the girl accessories are in full force).

And a Cat.

But he’s only here part time. :wink:

Computer stuff, a plastic dragon (pre-DF), a pencil sharpener, and a tiny replica of twins’ skeletons joined at the skull, encased in a transparent glass block. My high school ring sits atop it. Oh, and a note to remind me to water the lawn.